Windows 10: I cant see my windows defender

Discus and support I cant see my windows defender in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can see my windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-windows-defender/ff65b3a3-3ad2-4ffc-80fb-fb7bf987c116 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nixson Talukder, Mar 28, 2023.

1. I cant see my windows defender

I can see my windows defender

:)

Nixson Talukder, Mar 28, 2023

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 28, 2023
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

I cant see my windows defender

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

I cant see my windows defender

1. I cant see my windows defender - Similar Threads - cant defender

2. i cant open my windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open my windows defender?: i tried all the troubleshooting options provided by co-pilot but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-windows-defender/ce650198-1717-4355-9542-36ec41f7d390
  3. i cant open my windows defender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant open my windows defender?: i tried all the troubleshooting options provided by co-pilot but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-windows-defender/ce650198-1717-4355-9542-36ec41f7d390
  4. Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.: A few weeks ago I downloaded a virus which put multiple on my computer. After this happened I tried to open Windows Security however it says "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not...
  5. Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.

Cant use windows defender. Contact IT helpdesk.: A few weeks ago I downloaded a virus which put multiple on my computer. After this happened I tried to open Windows Security however it says "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not...
  6. curl.exe quarantined by Defender and now we cant update to Nov 23 patch Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    curl.exe quarantined by Defender and now we cant update to Nov 23 patch Windows 10 21H2: So basically this is what happen to our machines.old version of curl.exe has been blocked and quarantined by MS defender. As per my understanding only curl from v8.4 that whitelistedNow whenever we trying to repair it using DISM restorehealth where we got the source file, it...
  7. curl.exe quarantined by Defender and now we cant update to Nov 23 patch Windows 10 21H2

curl.exe quarantined by Defender and now we cant update to Nov 23 patch Windows 10 21H2: So basically this is what happen to our machines.old version of curl.exe has been blocked and quarantined by MS defender. As per my understanding only curl from v8.4 that whitelistedNow whenever we trying to repair it using DISM restorehealth where we got the source file, it...
  8. curl.exe quarantined by Defender and now we cant update to Nov 23 patch Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I cant disable windows defender because I am not the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant disable windows defender because I am not the administrator: Hello, recently I tried to download a software which lets me mod a game I enjoy to play from time to time on my pc however, even though I did download this same program on my pc long time ago and it did not seem to be malicious but whenever I try to download it, it either...
  10. I cant disable windows defender because I am not the administrator

I cant disable windows defender because I am not the administrator: Hello, recently I tried to download a software which lets me mod a game I enjoy to play from time to time on my pc however, even though I did download this same program on my pc long time ago and it did not seem to be malicious but whenever I try to download it, it either...