Windows 10: I can't see password option on setting windows 10

Discus and support I can't see password option on setting windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi my friends, I had a problem. When I went to see it in the Windows 10 settings of the password section, I saw that I can only enter the password for... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Amir Hossein Mashkani, Jan 30, 2021.

1. I can't see password option on setting windows 10

Hi my friends, I had a problem. When I went to see it in the Windows 10 settings of the password section, I saw that I can only enter the password for my computer through the PIN and security code. I think this image has been disabled for me.

I can't see password option on setting windows 10 7003c2b8-84fe-4f0b-aa9e-8f0fed55c0ab?upload=true.jpg now i can just use pin

I can't find password

Please help me

Thanks.

:)

Amir Hossein Mashkani, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 30, 2021
  4. I can't see password option on setting windows 10

how do you change the password settings on windows 10

Hi Lainie,

If you're using Windows 10 with a linked Microsoft account, there is no option to remove a password every time you wake up your device.

However, to make it easier for you, we suggest that you replace it with a PIN instead of using a password.

To setup a PIN, follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • You'll see a button to Add a PIN.
    If you really don't want to have a password on your device, you'll have to switch to a local account.

To switch to local account, follow the instructions below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Your account.
    • Click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Follow the prompts.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

I can't see password option on setting windows 10

1. I can't see password option on setting windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't password option

2. Why can't I see Windows Hello settings in my Sign-in options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I see Windows Hello settings in my Sign-in options?: Right now I have Windows 11 Home version 22H2, OS build 22621.1413. I'm trying to setup an outlook email in the Mail app, and trying to sign-in some other stuff too, but it shows a prompt saying "Use Windows Hello with your account", then I continue and it shows an error that...
  3. Why can't I see Windows Hello settings in my Sign-in options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see Windows Hello settings in my Sign-in options?: Right now I have Windows 11 Home version 22H2, OS build 22621.1413. I'm trying to setup an outlook email in the Mail app, and trying to sign-in some other stuff too, but it shows a prompt saying "Use Windows Hello with your account", then I continue and it shows an error that...
  4. Why can't I see the wifi option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see the wifi option?: I recently bought a Gateway Laptop for a Christmas present, but recently there has been some problems with the Network Connection. Each time I turn the computer off the wifi option just completely disappears. The options would only show Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  5. Why can't I see the wifi option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I see the wifi option?: I recently bought a Gateway Laptop for a Christmas present, but recently there has been some problems with the Network Connection. Each time I turn the computer off the wifi option just completely disappears. The options would only show Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  6. Can't set password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't set password on windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vladislav_Khomik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xiguo0/cant_set_password_on_windows_10/
  7. Can't see Sleep mode option in power settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't see Sleep mode option in power settings: On my windows 10 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu. I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't...
  8. I can't see the option to Turn on Bluetooth

I can't see the option to Turn on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SkyVAC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5favl/i_cant_see_the_option_to_turn_on_bluetooth/
  9. Not able to see the option to set up the picture password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to see the option to set up the picture password: The option for setting up the picture password is not displayed on my windows 10. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-see-the-option-to-set-up-the-picture/0d90277e-9571-4603-b307-6fb08f729dbb
  10. I can't find password option on Sign-in options

I can't find password option on Sign-in options: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I don't know what happended to my laptop, ever since i reinstall my Windows 10, i can't find password option for sign-in options, i remember it clearly i can always use password before, but now i don't even see the option to add password Windows 10...