Windows 10: I can't see picture unless I open them

Discus and support I can't see picture unless I open them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First of all, I don't know if this is the right forum for this question. If it's not, please free to remove it. I know this subject title sounds not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by newOS, Sep 4, 2018.

1. newOS Win User

I can't see picture unless I open them

First of all, I don't know if this is the right forum for this question. If it's not, please free to remove it.

I know this subject title sounds not a serious problem. It started 2 days ago. I don't remember the exact time. I tried to google, but I don't know how to describe the problem so I ended up not getting any solution. As you can see the following screenshot , I can't preview images. Same go to media files and folder.

Any solution?

Sorry If the image size bothers you.

I can't see picture unless I open them e72a05ca-7287-44f0-a89f-530467dd26e0?upload=true.png

:)

newOS, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 4, 2018
  4. I can't see picture unless I open them

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

I can't see picture unless I open them

1. I can't see picture unless I open them - Similar Threads - can't picture unless

2. I can't see the photos or open them with Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the photos or open them with Microsoft Photos: So,I am trying to open any photo file with Microsoft Photos but apparently since the last update of the application it just shows a black box, I have tried updating Windows, updating the application but nothing works....
  3. I can't see the photos or open them with Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see the photos or open them with Microsoft Photos: So,I am trying to open any photo file with Microsoft Photos but apparently since the last update of the application it just shows a black box, I have tried updating Windows, updating the application but nothing works....
  4. I can't see the photos or open them with Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a...: I want to see actual pictures when opening my picture file. Now I only see an icon with a description of what that file holds then have to open the file to see the picture.Is there a setting I can open to see the actual pictures instead of the icon with a description of...
  6. I can't see my pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't see my pictures: I signed in to my laptop, and went to my files under pictures. They won't show. All I see are the blank files. They won't load. This is a fairly new laptop, so it shouldn't be acting up like this.What could be wrong? I'd share a screenshot, but I don't have one on my laptop....
  7. Can no longer see 'subject' in emails unless I click to open them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can no longer see 'subject' in emails unless I click to open them: I use Mail on my laptop. Ive used it for years no problem I realise its no longer available but last week switched my laptop on and noticed that all my emails had no subject. The only way to see the subject is to click on the individual email and open it. I looked in the...
  8. Files no showing when I open file explorer but I can see them and open them when I try to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Files no showing when I open file explorer but I can see them and open them when I try to...: Hi, I'm hopping someone can help me. When I go to file explorer, nothing shows, not even on the OS c file, is just blank. but when I open a program I can go to the open file option and I can see all my files are still on my computer and not corrumpted just not showing on...
  9. Photos app only opens one picture and i can't scroll between them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app only opens one picture and i can't scroll between them: Hi Every time i open a photo in a directory, there is no next/previous button on there so i can not scroll between the photos in that library like used to. Why? Any solution to this?...
  10. All pictures are horizontal and I can't rotate them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All pictures are horizontal and I can't rotate them: Recently my brother transfered all my pictures CR2 foramt to another disk so he could format the other disks. I had never had a problem with pictures that I took vertically with my DSLR Canon 200D appearing horizontal. After doing that, all my pictures are on the...