Windows 10: I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app"

Discus and support I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews when multiple tabs minimized in an app. But when 1 tab minimized I can see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews. I used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AwesomeMohsin, Mar 7, 2021.

1. I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app"

I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews when multiple tabs minimized in an app. But when 1 tab minimized I can see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews.
    I used to see all of my minimized windows or tab of any app. Now I can only see the titles of tab or windows If multiple tabs minimized. But after Gaming Boosting GPU, I think my GPU turned off that. Please help me.

This is my current situation right now.
    I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app" [​IMG]

But I used to watch my Taskbar Thumbnail Previews like the below's picture.
    I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app" b5580e0a-def1-4007-b967-86e15c165ec1?upload=true.jpg

How I can see my Taskbar Thumbnail Previews like this ^^^^^^^^. when multiple tabs open in an app.
    Thank you

:)

AwesomeMohsin, Mar 7, 2021

2. Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails

If i uploaded a photo or two it would have been a lot easier to understand but my upload speed is really slow so sorry.

When i hover my pointer to a minimized app in the taskbar i want it to show a thumbnail of the minimized app. It shows that when there is only one tab opened. When there are multiple number of tabs opened it only shows the names of the tabs opened. Before
    it used to show the thumbnails even if there were multiple tabs opened. It probably happened due to some changes in the registry. I wanted to know how to revert it back to normal.

ThejasBhat, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Disable Taskbar Thumbnail Preview?

Hey there,

I was just searching the internet for ways to disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10, and I found one that half-worked (only some apps use list view instead of thumbnails). I was wondering if there was a way to completely disable the preview?
    I am alright editing the registry.

Thanks,

Pointy

PointlessnessSteam, Mar 7, 2021
  4. I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app"

taskbar "live" thumbnail preview not playing

I recently restored my desktop. After the restore, my taskbar thumbnail preview stopped showing a """live"""" picture(video) of what an application was doing, instead, it shows a still photo. I did notice that if the application wasn't minimized and I hovered
    over the thumbnail of that application, the thumbnail preview was showing the "live" picture and not a still photo. For example, if a video was playing on a browser then when the browser was not minimized and my mouse was on the thumbnail preview. In the preview,
    the video would also be playing but if the application was minimized then the preview would be a still photo

THERE ARE MANY QUESTIONS OUT THERE HASN'T BEEN PROPERLY ANSWERED AND SOLVED

junghwanahn1, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app"

1. I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app" - Similar Threads - can't Taskbar Thumbnail

2. Remove taskbar thumbnail previews for browsers with multiple tabs open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove taskbar thumbnail previews for browsers with multiple tabs open.: If you click on any app on your taskbar besides browsers it just opens that app. That's great. Thumbs up emoji.Win10 and Win11 if you click on a browser with multiple tabs open it opens a THUMBNAIL PREVIEW.If you DOUBLE CLICK on a browser with multiple tabs open it still...
  3. Remove taskbar thumbnail previews for browsers with multiple tabs open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove taskbar thumbnail previews for browsers with multiple tabs open.: If you click on any app on your taskbar besides browsers it just opens that app. That's great. Thumbs up emoji.Win10 and Win11 if you click on a browser with multiple tabs open it opens a THUMBNAIL PREVIEW.If you DOUBLE CLICK on a browser with multiple tabs open it still...
  4. Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab: So like 1-2 months ago or so, i got an update for windows 11, so i decided to update of course. Then when the pc rebooted, and i opened some game, i think it was roblox since i used to play it i don't anymore, since it disables every SINGLE hotkey on my entire keyboard,...
  5. Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab: So like 1-2 months ago or so, i got an update for windows 11, so i decided to update of course. Then when the pc rebooted, and i opened some game, i think it was roblox since i used to play it i don't anymore, since it disables every SINGLE hotkey on my entire keyboard,...
  6. Taskbar Thumbnail Previews

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnail Previews: For some unknown reason my taskbar thumbnail previews have suddenly disappeared. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get them back. Something simple caused it - something simple will cure it 172523
  7. Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Related to minimized apps' taskbar thumbnails: If i uploaded a photo or two it would have been a lot easier to understand but my upload speed is really slow so sorry. When i hover my pointer to a minimized app in the taskbar i want it to show a thumbnail of the minimized app. It shows that when there is only one tab...
  8. taskbar thumbnail preview

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar thumbnail preview: I can't see the preview of any app when i hover my cursor over them in taskbar.how to fix this problem please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-preview/fd8413c8-6f57-4474-9527-c0b4355efb83
  9. Don't see a full thumbnail preview of tabs in taskbar when having more than one tab open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Don't see a full thumbnail preview of tabs in taskbar when having more than one tab open: So when I hover my mouse over let's say file explorer, i get this thumbnail. It works good when only one file explorer is open. If I open another one, this happens. IDK why. submitted by /u/gitrikt [link] [comments]...
  10. Why i can't see thumbnails preview in file explorer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why i can't see thumbnails preview in file explorer ?: I have window 10 home. I'm in the directory on my hard disk c:\ I can see maybe 2-3 thumbnails preview the rest are icons and i have like 400 items most of them thumbnails/images of some types: png jpg bmp. My hard disk c: have 93.6 GB free out of 139 GB And i tried...