Windows 10: I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10

Discus and support I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't see the available Wi-Fi networks in Windows 10. It happened due to one of the Windows updates. But I can see the list of available Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EricaEttinger852, Oct 16, 2021.

1. I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10

I can't see the available Wi-Fi networks in Windows 10. It happened due to one of the Windows updates. But I can see the list of available Wi-Fi networks via cmd How do I solve this problem?

:)

EricaEttinger852, Oct 16, 2021
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Oct 16, 2021
  4. I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10

1. I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't available network

2. [Windows 10] Wi-Fi network adapter missing; can't see available Wi-Fi networks, and various...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Wi-Fi network adapter missing; can't see available Wi-Fi networks, and various...: My computer Windows 10 Pro; HP Omni 120-1134 suddenly disconnected from my Wi-Fi connection. This is not necessarily uncommon due to issues with the modem-router itself, but what was unusual was that it was unable to detect any wireless connection through neither the taskbar...
  3. [Windows 10] Wi-Fi network adapter missing; can't see available Wi-Fi networks, and various...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 10] Wi-Fi network adapter missing; can't see available Wi-Fi networks, and various...: My computer Windows 10 Pro; HP Omni 120-1134 suddenly disconnected from my Wi-Fi connection. This is not necessarily uncommon due to issues with the modem-router itself, but what was unusual was that it was unable to detect any wireless connection through neither the taskbar...
  4. [Windows 10] Wi-Fi network adapter missing; can't see available Wi-Fi networks, and various...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10: I can't see the available Wi-Fi networks in Windows 10. It happened due to one of the Windows updates. But I can see the list of available Wi-Fi networks via cmd How do I solve this problem?...
  6. I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10

I can't see the available Wi-Fi network in Windows 10: I can't see the available Wi-Fi networks in Windows 10. It happened due to one of the Windows updates. But I can see the list of available Wi-Fi networks via cmd How do I solve this problem?...
  7. Windows 10 will not show available Wi-Fi networks

Windows 10 will not show available Wi-Fi networks: My Windows was not showing available wifi networks. What could be happening, this I think happened after an update but I'm not sure.I would like your help, I will be grateful....
  8. Can't see available Wi-Fi and can't access Wi-Fi parameters

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see available Wi-Fi and can't access Wi-Fi parameters: Hello, I need some help, when I want to show my Wi-Fy panel it's just loading infinitely and when I try to access Wi-Fi parameters the window just freeze. I've tried to update the drivers, disabled bluetooth, uninstall networks card and reinstall it but nothing changes. I...
  9. List of available wi-fi networks

List of available wi-fi networks: Recently had cable internet installed. Previous to that we had internet through the phone company...all products worked fine AS LONG AS THE INTERNET WASN'T DOWN. After cable was installed: tablet, Ipad, GoogleHome, 3 TVs, all see and use new wifi network. Laptop running...
  10. Can't see available wireless networks or Wi-Fi settings

Can't see available wireless networks or Wi-Fi settings: I did a clean install of Windows 10 a couple weeks ago, but since then my computer won't show available wireless networks and I also don't have the "Wi-Fi" tab under settings. My computer connects to my home wi-fi just fine (I'm using it to post this), so I know there is...