Windows 10: I can't see the email text

Discus and support I can't see the email text in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good afternoon I am using mail for windows 10 since about 3 years ago and everything was running without any problems from a couple of weeks ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TML Housewares Ltd, Jun 16, 2020.

1. I can't see the email text

Good afternoon

I am using mail for windows 10 since about 3 years ago and everything was running without any problems

from a couple of weeks ago now, if I send an email and then I go to the folder "email sent" I can see the email subject but all the rest is blank, however if I go in "all mail" I am able to see it

also sometimes I receive email where there is an attachment but I can't see it

thank you

Luca

:)

TML Housewares Ltd, Jun 16, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, Jun 16, 2020
  3. How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

create group, add numbers, group text, enter text, send

There done, don't even need to use email. Can do it on a shitty little phone too.

WhiteLotus, Jun 16, 2020
  4. fopetesl Win User

I can't see the email text

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

I can't see the email text

1. I can't see the email text - Similar Threads - can't email text

2. why can't i see pasted items in my emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i see pasted items in my emails.: why can't i see pasted items in my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-pasted-items-in-my-emails/4048d468-2362-4793-814a-b776d06ebef0
  3. why can't i see paster items in my emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i see paster items in my emails.: My pasted items are not showing up in my emails when i go to view them in the sent folder. What the hell did this jerks do now to stop this. Another microsoft stupid decsion to aggravate people...
  4. why can't i see pasted items in my emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i see pasted items in my emails.: why can't i see pasted items in my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-pasted-items-in-my-emails/4048d468-2362-4793-814a-b776d06ebef0
  5. why can't i see paster items in my emails.

why can't i see paster items in my emails.: My pasted items are not showing up in my emails when i go to view them in the sent folder. What the hell did this jerks do now to stop this. Another microsoft stupid decsion to aggravate people...
  6. Can't see sent texts in Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see sent texts in Phone Link: I just set up Phone Link/Link to Windows, and it seems really cool. I successfully connected my phone, but when I view my text messages on my computer, I only see the texts I have received; not the ones I've sent. It ends up looking like a huge one-sided conversation. Has any...
  7. Can't see sent texts in Phone Link

Can't see sent texts in Phone Link: I just set up Phone Link/Link to Windows, and it seems really cool. I successfully connected my phone, but when I view my text messages on my computer, I only see the texts I have received; not the ones I've sent. It ends up looking like a huge one-sided conversation. Has any...
  8. I cant see text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant see text: I can't see any text and idk whyIt may have been because my computer got unplugged suddenly last night, but I doubt itI can't see text in apps like Task Manager, File Explorer, Steam and Snipping ToolIf I get a notification about my friends playing a game on Steam, it just...
  9. I can't see new emails in my InBox

in Browsers and Email
    I can't see new emails in my InBox: For the past 36 hours, I have been unable to see new mails in my Inbox. The only way I know that someone has sent me an email is by looking at 'Notifications' - the square at the right-hand side on my bottom bar, just to the right of the date and time. But that has problems;...
  10. Can't see text resizing causes problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't see text resizing causes problems: Windows 10 same issue with 8.1 Can't resize text anymore, decreases ability to be able to read screen. Other "fixes" cause problems. Can't read text. I'm not blind, I have 20/20 vision, but the text is still too small!...