Windows 10: I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account...

Discus and support I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]Please solve my this problem, which I can't see the family & other user when I change my account to standard user from administrator account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SajithKumar s, Nov 2, 2020.

1. I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account...

I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account... [​IMG]I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account... [​IMG]Please solve my this problem, which I can't see the family & other user when I change my account to standard user from administrator account and then I can't change to administrator Please help me I am in Problem

:)

SajithKumar s, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account... :(

Zakin, Nov 2, 2020
  3. How to change an "other users" account to a family child account

I have the exact same problem. I have read this entire thread and still find no solution to the problem. My computer has updated to windows 10 as well. My child's account is now under the
    other users accounts and I want to transfer him to a
    family child account without having to create a new account and be able to place child restriction settings. However, the solution you provided doesn't help. This is what your instruction entails...

If your child already has a user account on your PC, you can still add them to your family.

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap
      Change PC settings.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click
      Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)

• Tap or click Accounts, and then tap or click Other accounts.

• Select the account you want, and then tap or click Edit.

If your child doesn't have a standard user account, see the previous To create a new child's account steps.

• In the Account type list, select Child and then tap or click
      OK. ---->>> This part doesn't exist. It only gives you the option to change account type from
      local account to administrator. What I want to do is move the existing account to family CHILD account! PLEASE PROVIDE NEW SOLUTION ASAP!!!! THANK YOU!

GianinaClark, Nov 2, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account...

95Viper, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account...

1. I can't See the family & other users in my windows 10 and also when I change my account... - Similar Threads - can't family users

2. I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.: I had added some new accounts to my pc, and I can't see them in the login screen. It won't let me switch to that account or anything. I have already tried the whole Windows + X and none of them are disabled. I am using a Hp Z840 Workstation, and it is being run by Windows 10...
  3. I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.: I had added some new accounts to my pc, and I can't see them in the login screen. It won't let me switch to that account or anything. I have already tried the whole Windows + X and none of them are disabled. I am using a Hp Z840 Workstation, and it is being run by Windows 10...
  4. I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't see other user accounts on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see other user accounts on lockscreen: Hi, I made an account with my name when i installed Windows 11. Now, i want to add another profile for my brother. I am able to make a user account but I cannot see that user on the lockscreen. I really like the UI/UX of Windows 11 and I don;t wanna switch back to windows 10....
  6. Can't see other user accounts on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see other user accounts on lockscreen: Hi, I made an account with my name when i installed Windows 11. Now, i want to add another profile for my brother. I am able to make a user account but I cannot see that user on the lockscreen. I really like the UI/UX of Windows 11 and I don;t wanna switch back to windows 10....
  7. i Can't see my inbox when i log into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i Can't see my inbox when i log into my account: I get the following error: Something went wrong We can't get that information right now. Please try again later. cId: 73522152CF9142C4B1F80072C0A9986Bapp: Mailst: undefinedreqid: undefinedwsver: undefinedefe: undefinedebe: undefinedet: ClientErroresrc: Scripterr: Error:...
  8. I can't see my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't see my account: My PC has been working weirdly for a while now. The latest problem that's been showing up is: whenever I turn on the PC, it boots alright but once the account page shows up, there's no sign of my account. There are only the three options — internet, ease of access and power —...
  9. in the user file i can't see my account user file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    in the user file i can't see my account user file.: I hide my account folder by mistake and when I tried to unhide the folder in the view ribbon, I only got the default user and not my user. [ATTACH]...
  10. I am not able to see the Family and other users in my account settings sub categories

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to see the Family and other users in my account settings sub categories: I wanted to change the administrator account to a standard one and I followed the windows key + R and then entering netplwiz method of removing the account and it did happen but I believe I must've accidently added the account into the others account and now I cant see the...