Windows 10: I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

Discus and support I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can see the pop-up when I move files within my laptop, just not when I transfer it to my phone. This happened after I had to reset my windows after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hezu01, May 17, 2023.

1. Hezu01 Win User

I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

I can see the pop-up when I move files within my laptop, just not when I transfer it to my phone. This happened after I had to reset my windows after I lost my bitlocker password. Is there some kind of drivers missing or something like that?

:)

Hezu01, May 17, 2023
  2. Steevo Win User

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, May 17, 2023
  3. everest Win User
    Remote File transfer ?

A simple solution is RAVE from www.randmsoft.com. I use it to transfer files and put files onto my home PC when I'm in a remote location. I also launch batch files (totally into media centre!). The program has various functionality and is quick to respond. It works on Windows OS.

everest, May 17, 2023
  4. wolf2009 Win User

I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

Remote File transfer ?

What software can i use for remote file transfer between two PCs over the internet ?

Already tried Teamviewer - connection kept breaking on other end. Teamviewer was doing something funny.

Hamachi - created the network, didn't find a way to transfer the files.

wolf2009, May 17, 2023
Thema:

1. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone - Similar Threads - can't file transferring

2. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone: I can see the pop-up when I move files within my laptop, just not when I transfer it to my phone. This happened after I had to reset my windows after I lost my bitlocker password. Is there some kind of drivers missing or something like that?...
  3. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone: I can see the pop-up when I move files within my laptop, just not when I transfer it to my phone. This happened after I had to reset my windows after I lost my bitlocker password. Is there some kind of drivers missing or something like that?...
  4. File transfer phone to pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File transfer phone to pc: Hello everyone, just wondering is it possible to download large files on my phone and transfer them to my pc without having to redownload or spend time waiting for it transfer? I'm not very tech savvy so any input much appreciated submitted by /u/9loskii [link] [comments]...
  5. when i transfer office files from

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i transfer office files from: when I copy files from one computer to another or from a flash drive, all Office files become Read-Only. How do I stop or avoid this from happening? I do not want the transferred files prior to become Read-Only...they were not originally....
  6. transfer files phone to pc

transfer files phone to pc: can i transfer files, such as notes, from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-phone-to-pc/467f0590-db62-45c5-8ab2-6f87190caf38"
  7. I can't transfer files to Onedrive

I can't transfer files to Onedrive: I have just set up Onedrive and I am trying to understand how it works. Onedrive appears in File Explorer and I have opened Onedrive in IE 11. I click on Upload and I navigate to a single photograph that I want to upload. If I then click Open or attempt to Drag and Drop...
  8. Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone: I am a new user to Windows 10. I have a really old phone that I have used to text photos for years. For some reason when I try to transfer picture files from my new laptop to my phone using a memory card, I get this error message. This has never happened with any other...
  9. No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

in Windows 10 Support
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.: Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files OS: Windows 10 Brand: RazerModel: Razer Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition) Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes Does this happen on other...
  10. no transfer box when transfering files

in Windows 10 Support
    no transfer box when transfering files: I'm talking about one of the below transfer boxes. I no longer see one when copying files so I have to guess when it is finished. It seems to have started after my last weekly update. I'm running Build 11082 with all the latest updates. [img] 34653