Windows 10: i cant see the perks included with xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support i cant see the perks included with xbox game pass ultimate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after I joined the XGPU I hurried to see the perks then got shocked that there isn't Spotify or discord nitro available to get I can't see them in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AboodeDABOSS, Jun 15, 2020.

1. i cant see the perks included with xbox game pass ultimate

after I joined the XGPU I hurried to see the perks then got shocked that there isn't Spotify or discord nitro available to get I can't see them in the perks page on pc and on Xbox I posted about the same question about a month ago but nobody helped me my account's region is set to USA and I'm eligible for the offers, both of them

:)

AboodeDABOSS, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available Xbox

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
  4. JayTan08 Win User

i cant see the perks included with xbox game pass ultimate

Xbox pass game ultimate

Hi Kariloo, my name is Jay. I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your inquiry.

Here's see the Description when buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Description

Get all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality console and PC games for one low monthly price. With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play. With a huge variety of games from every genre, there’s something for everyone.
    Enjoy exclusive member deals and discounts. Play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favorite game.

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC (Xbox Game Pass for PC not available in South Korea), and Xbox Live Gold.

Note: Purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions
    are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account
    at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

Game titles and number vary over time and by country. Membership continues to be charged at the then-current price (subject to change; plus applicable taxes) unless cancelled. Cancel any time to stop your next scheduled charge; see account.microsoft.com/services.
    Notice before purchase of add-ons, DLC, consumables, virtual currency, or subscriptions (sold separately): If your membership terminates or a game is removed from the catalog, you must reactivate your membership or buy the game separately to continue using
    these items. ISP fees may apply. Age restrictions apply. Xbox Game Pass discounts are based on Microsoft Store price and are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash. Discount offers exclude titles within 30 days of launch and are not
    available with select titles. Service, features, and requirements may change or be retired. Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement (microsoft.com/msa).

Sign in for your available offers. Promotional offers may not be valid for all members and are only available for a limited time. Offers not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply. After promotional period, subscription continues
    to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes.

Reference:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pas...

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask questions and keep me on track. I will keep working on this issue until it's resolved, thank you.

Regards,

Jay

JayTan08, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

i cant see the perks included with xbox game pass ultimate

1. i cant see the perks included with xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - cant perks included

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working: Hi All, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app I met with this error: File System Error 1069586941 Steps I have taken: 1. Restart the pc 2. Reset windows store 3. Restore Xbox Games pass via Powershell 4. Reinstall Xbox App 5. Log in/log out of my...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working at all: Hi, I just bought a new subscription for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC and unfortunatelly, I am unable to use it, since it does not show in the Xbox App, where it says that I can either 'manage' or buy Game Pass, but can't download any game. Fortunatelly, I have only a...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My game pass code isnt seeming to work on my windows 10 pc yes the card says its compatible with pc it says Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card....
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem: Whenever I try to redeem my nitro or anything from the xbox app it keeps telling this : [IMG] Also I am able to claim other stuff from phone but not my pc. But some perks are not available on the phone like the discord Nitro one...... Could anyone pls assist me with this....
  6. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks: I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access to it as well or do I...
  7. Xbox pass game ultimate

Xbox pass game ultimate: Hello i am new in all these xbox things i have and xbox 360 if i get my xbox game pass ultimate i can use it on my xbox 360 kinect Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pass-game-ultimate/2d4b9f0e-d92a-4109-8b7e-32fabe608e66"
  8. Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC

Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't find the option to claim the discord nitro. Is there a way to claim the other rewards on pc if you don't have a console?...
  9. win 10 xbox ultimate game pass

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 xbox ultimate game pass: Xbox game pass ultimate for win 10 does not run on startup or display in task bar. Settings checked correctly in settings menu to run at startup. Have to download app every time for it to work....
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...