Windows 10: I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft

Discus and support I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having a problem of seeing the realm tab so my friend send me the invitation code and i copied it when i go friends i cant see the realms tab so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ijohnyofloveii, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft

I am having a problem of seeing the realm tab so my friend send me the invitation code

and i copied it when i go friends i cant see the realms tab so i told my friends

and he did not know it and i was super confused

if you know the problem for this it will be helpful to see it if it worked please

thank you I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft :) (if some are helpful)

:)

ijohnyofloveii, Feb 17, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 17, 2019
  4. I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft

Minecraft realms

Hello, i have a problem with minecraft

ive been trying to add a realm but the realm bar doesnt show up and it only shows the add friends

is it because of restrictions?

plz help me i want to go on my friends realm

and he has the add realm bar on friends

can anyine help?

VanessaWojtala, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft

1. I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft - Similar Threads - can't Realm tab

2. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have recently purchased a 2 person realm for my and my friends, and now it’s saying the purchase went through but my realm can’t be created. And it has been like that for a while now, I play on mobile....
  3. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms: I’m trying to get minecraft realms on my pc but every time i try and but it it says “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is ste up.” I’ve checked my settings and I have xbox live gold, I am not a child account and as far as I know it...
  4. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: Hi. I can not join my friends Realm when he is A; My friend B; Pays for Realms regularly C; Multiple people have joined. I'm not sure if it is my account or what. It sends me to a website that is no longer used and when it was used did not help me what so ever. Can you help....
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 - Can't see worlds or realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Can't see worlds or realms: I just installed Minecraft on Windows 10 and when I log in, it's not showing any of my worlds from the Xbox? It shows my skins and texture packs so I know it has me logged in right, but none of my worlds or realms will show up. Even weirder, when I was signed in to my xbox...
  6. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  7. Why can't I join minecraft realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I join minecraft realms?: I restarted Minecraft and It still doesn't work. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-join-minecraft-realms/3cf3d5fd-4ca1-4c84-ab49-774b38e14774
  8. Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock: Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now. I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you...
  9. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: SO im trying to get minecraft realms on windows 10 right and im on Pc btw it wont let me get it it says i need to change my privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings i go to there and it brings me to a page that doesnt help at all...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...