Windows 10: I can't see the update progress....

Discus and support I can't see the update progress.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently upgrading from win10 to win11 23h2, during the installation my pc tower is powered on and running, but my monitors are reading "no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marqz_95, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Marqz_95 Win User

I can't see the update progress....

I am currently upgrading from win10 to win11 23h2, during the installation my pc tower is powered on and running, but my monitors are reading "no signal" **** well as my keyboard mouse and headphones not working/active

:)

Marqz_95, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Update shows no progress

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Method 1:

Step 1: Unplug all your removable media

Please unplug all your removable media from the computer except the keyboard and mouse, such as removable disks, memory cards and USB flash drives.

Step 2: Perform Clean boot and try to install Windows Updates.

Perform Clean Boot which helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Refer to Windows 8.1 steps, as they are applicable to Windows 10.

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2:

Step 1: Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.

Step 2: I would suggest you to download the Windows 10 from the link below and check.

Download Windows 10 and run the set up from the desktop.

Note: I highly recommend
    backing up all of your important files and folders onto an external storage device before attempting the installation.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Nov 28, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't see the update progress.... :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 28, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. I can't see the update progress.... - Similar Threads - can't update progress

2. Firmware update not progressing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware update not progressing: How long should it take to update firmware on Windows 10? My laptop has been updating for at least five hours with no discernible progress. Flash progress has been at 0% the whole time. The notification on the screen warns against powering down.Thanks...
  3. I can't see the update progress....

I can't see the update progress....: I am currently upgrading from win10 to win11 23h2, during the installation my pc tower is powered on and running, but my monitors are reading "no signal" **** well as my keyboard mouse and headphones not working/active...
  4. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone: I can see the pop-up when I move files within my laptop, just not when I transfer it to my phone. This happened after I had to reset my windows after I lost my bitlocker password. Is there some kind of drivers missing or something like that?...
  5. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone: I can see the pop-up when I move files within my laptop, just not when I transfer it to my phone. This happened after I had to reset my windows after I lost my bitlocker password. Is there some kind of drivers missing or something like that?...
  6. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

7. I can't see any updates!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't see any updates!: Hello! I got problem since many days ago until now when trying to see what updates I will got. So, since many days ago until now, when I see Update Settings, it shows like this.So, I'm trying to Install Windows Update Assistant on my place. But I got this too.Surprisingly, it...
  8. I can't see any updates!

I can't see any updates!: Hello! I got problem since many days ago until now when trying to see what updates I will got. So, since many days ago until now, when I see Update Settings, it shows like this.So, I'm trying to Install Windows Update Assistant on my place. But I got this too.Surprisingly, it...
  9. Update in progress, no update

Update in progress, no update: Hi, I have been having some issues with Windows update and I was hoping to get some advice. I have a icon showing that theres a update in progress but when I open the updates it says I am up to date. I have tried restarting Windows update, restarting into safe mode,...
  10. can't see that I have updates

can't see that I have updates: hi Windows 10 Pro 64 going to "Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > "updates" I can't see that I have update 1809 - but I do have 1809, 17763.437 - please take a look at what I see [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...