Windows 10: I cant see whats on my USB

Discus and support I cant see whats on my USB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a USB Flash drive with information hat I cant get the info onto my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johnny BBournazos, Sep 14, 2018.

1. I cant see whats on my USB

I have a USB Flash drive with information hat I cant get the info onto my computer

:)

Johnny BBournazos, Sep 14, 2018
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

I cant see whats on my USB nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Sep 14, 2018
  4. spapakons Win User

I cant see whats on my USB

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

I cant see whats on my USB [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

I cant see whats on my USB

1. I cant see whats on my USB - Similar Threads - cant whats USB

2. I cant see my windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my windows defender: I can see my windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-windows-defender/ff65b3a3-3ad2-4ffc-80fb-fb7bf987c116
  3. I cant see my windows defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my windows defender: I can see my windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-windows-defender/ff65b3a3-3ad2-4ffc-80fb-fb7bf987c116
  4. I cant see my windows defender

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  6. I cant see my taskbar apps

I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  7. Recovery USB cant "see" the hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery USB cant "see" the hard drive: I have a HP Pavilion, 2021 model. It is running Windows 11, Came with windows 10.I have an imaging program R-Drive Image that I use for backup of my other pc. When I run the recovery USB on this laptop, the recovery program can't "see" the hard drive. It can only find the USB...
  8. Recovery USB cant "see" the hard drive

Recovery USB cant "see" the hard drive: I have a HP Pavilion, 2021 model. It is running Windows 11, Came with windows 10.I have an imaging program R-Drive Image that I use for backup of my other pc. When I run the recovery USB on this laptop, the recovery program can't "see" the hard drive. It can only find the USB...
  9. Cant see USB stick in W10 anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant see USB stick in W10 anymore: Ive got a basic 16gb Verbatim USB stick , I did manage to see it in my w10 laptop to add music to it Now i cant see it at all disk manager sees it and so does Mini Tool I can see the files on my chromebook? its formatted as Fat32 Any thoughts Running W10 v1909 167115
  10. Cant see usb drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant see usb drive: I cannot access my external Seagate USB drive. I can see it in disc management but the change drive letter option is greyed out. I can access other USB drives that I plug into the same port and can access the seagate drive from other computers. I have tried updating the...