Windows 10: I cant see wifi option in my laptop

Discus and support I cant see wifi option in my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maulik Khandelwal, Apr 26, 2023.

1. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi.

:)

Maulik Khandelwal, Apr 26, 2023

2. I can not find wifi option in my laptop.

1. There is no wifi adapter buttons in my laptop & i also try all step but it is still not working.

mostafijur rahman rakib, Apr 26, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 26, 2023
  4. cheetahfm Win User

I cant see wifi option in my laptop

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Apr 26, 2023
Thema:

I cant see wifi option in my laptop

1. I cant see wifi option in my laptop - Similar Threads - cant wifi option

2. I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop: I don't find wifi option on my setting. How can I able to connect wifi on my laptop? Please help me. I need to submit my project tomorrow morning. It's part of my final exam. Please help me to resolve my problem soonThank you...
  3. I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop: I don't find wifi option on my setting. How can I able to connect wifi on my laptop? Please help me. I need to submit my project tomorrow morning. It's part of my final exam. Please help me to resolve my problem soonThank you...
  4. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  5. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  6. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  7. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  8. i cant see my wifi network

i cant see my wifi network: I cant see my wifi but i can see my mobile hotspot I want to update my driver but i only have 1driver i want link to download please provide me link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-wifi-network/b21e3a7c-4c72-4b1e-a6f7-845eb7a25dc0
  9. I cant see the 5Ghz option

I cant see the 5Ghz option: Hello, I watched tons of videos on how to get 5Ghz Internet from your router on Win 10! They say I need to do following steps: Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change Adapter Settings -> Network Connections -> Then I right click on my...
  10. i cant see any wifi options in network&internet

i cant see any wifi options in network&internet: i cant see any wifi options in network&internet. I've run malwarebytes and updated drivers. nothing. i think the power to the internal wifi card is off maybe? how do i get the wifi options back?...