Windows 10: I can't see wireless connection option in my computer

Discus and support I can't see wireless connection option in my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer does not show any wireless options. My drivers are updated and ok. I don't know what causes this. I tried every solution but none of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LaChaN123, Jun 17, 2021.

1. LaChaN123 Win User

I can't see wireless connection option in my computer

My computer does not show any wireless options. My drivers are updated and ok. I don't know what causes this. I tried every solution but none of them worked for me can anyone help?

:)

LaChaN123, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, I can't see wireless connection option in my computer :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Problem with wireless connection

Hi,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following link:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to un-install the current version of wireless card driver installed and then try to download and install wireless card drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check.

Follow the steps on how to un-install the wireless card driver.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Network adaptors.

• Right click on wireless card driver and select
      Un-install.
    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the network adaptor card. Now you may check with the issue.

If the above steps doesn't help, I suggest you to login to other computer which has internet connectivity, visit the computer manufacturer website of the issue computer and then download the latest driver
    for the wireless card and save it to a external flash drive. Once you successfully save the drivers setup file, insert the flash drive on the issue computer and then try to install the drivers and check with the issue.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jun 17, 2021
  4. hbennet3 Win User

My computer does not have a wireless connection option

I have a desktop computer built my PC years ago. When I first got it I installed Windows 10 on it manually. I realized a long time ago that I could not connect to WiFi but ignored it since I was wired.

Now I have to use a wireless connection on my computer and I still to this day do not have the option to connect to WiFi. I also do not have the option to go into WiFi settings in the settings menu... I only have Ethernet connection and adapter for Ethernet. My device manager has around 10 network adapters but none of them are 802.11's I tried downloading a basic Intel wireless driver but it still hasn't showed up on my computer.

I am not really sure what to do at this point does anyone have any suggestions?

hbennet3, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't see wireless connection option in my computer - Similar Threads - can't wireless connection

2. No wireless connection option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wireless connection option: I don't get an option to have a wireless connection on my computer. I was wondering how I can fix this so I can connect to my WIFI, especially since I just bought an antenna for my computer to do so. My screenshot won't attach to this document, but it shows that there's no...
  3. No wireless connection option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wireless connection option: I don't get an option to have a wireless connection on my computer. I was wondering how I can fix this so I can connect to my WIFI, especially since I just bought an antenna for my computer to do so. My screenshot won't attach to this document, but it shows that there's no...
  4. I can't connect my wireless mouse

I can't connect my wireless mouse: My mouse is a microsoft sculpt mobile mouse 1569, I don't have a dongle, and there is no obvious pairing button, I don't know if it is bluetooth compatible and my operating system is windows 11...
  5. I can't connect my wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect my wireless mouse: My mouse is a microsoft sculpt mobile mouse 1569, I don't have a dongle, and there is no obvious pairing button, I don't know if it is bluetooth compatible and my operating system is windows 11...
  6. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  7. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  8. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  9. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  10. I can't get my wireless to connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get my wireless to connect: I can't get my wireless to connect in any way. It was connected at one point changed nothing, but did get a few updates. could not connect wirelessly before the update and still can't connect after. Checked all settings, and due to smart TV, can't use mac filtering which is...