Windows 10: I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list.

Discus and support I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So Basically, i wanted to connect my Wireless* Wifi To My Pc But the problem i couldn't see the netwrok Lists.. It shows me only my Ethernet is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sohaib M, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Sohaib M Win User

I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list.

So Basically, i wanted to connect my Wireless* Wifi To My Pc

But the problem i couldn't see the netwrok Lists.. It shows me only my Ethernet is connected I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list. :(

[ I tried to Reinstall Lan / Wlan Drivers.. Update Them.. / CMD Commands ... ] But Nothing.

( I have the last Windows 10 Update )

Any Fixes for That I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list. d57793f7-6c4b-4b2c-8b27-9b9d99e932f5?upload=true.jpg

:)

Sohaib M, Sep 13, 2018

2. My laptop can't detect wifi networks

Hello

• Started 2 weeks ago
    • I did make a keyboard repalcement on my laptop , thats why i asked if it was posible to get any wifi networks if my wirless adapter was damaged or not plugged in, because i do get mine wireless network , but it's just imposible to conect
    • No error messages , when im trying to conect sometimes says conected, no internet
    • Yes, i can conect using wired conection , thats the only way i can get internet on my laptop
    • On the wirless network adapter Device status it says: This device is working properly.
    • I updated Drivers for the wirless network adapter , other than that nothing else.

Pablocv1903, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Mystere Win User
    Mystery Phone Listing on Network

That's actually been happening in Windows for a long time, even back to windows 8 I was seeing it randomly appear (it can be different devices). It seems to be some kind of false positive detection.

Some suggest that this is neighbors connecting to your wifi network. The idea is that the MAC address may be propogated, even though these neighbors are not actually authorized for your network (ie, your router is advertising these mac addresses, but they can't actually use your network, but for some reason they still show up in the list of connected devices).

When you check your WIFI router, the devices won't be listed there, since they haven't been given IP's.. but something in the network architecture still allows MAC advertisement.

Mystere, Sep 13, 2018
  4. I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list.

edit wifi network list

remove networks from wifi list

davefishsound, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list.

1. I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list. - Similar Threads - Can't Wirless Networks

2. cannot see my own wifi network in the list but can see every other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot see my own wifi network in the list but can see every other: I have an USB WI-FI adapter that has been and is still working perfectly. Suddenly it cant see my wifi network today while every other device can see and can connect to that wifi network. I tried restarting the router, returning the router to factory settings, changing the...
  3. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wirless network: Hey there, I am not able to connect my laptop with available networks. I tried trouble shoot and it says "none of the networks you have previously connected to are in range" or "you haven't chosen to connect to any of the available wirless network". please advise, I would...
  4. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with wirless network: Hey there, I am not able to connect my laptop with available networks. I tried trouble shoot and it says "none of the networks you have previously connected to are in range" or "you haven't chosen to connect to any of the available wirless network". please advise, I would...
  5. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....: This is strange. I cannot see my home WIFI network from my laptop, but I can see eight of more other networks. While at the same time, my desktop computer is successfully using the very same network that I cannot see from my laptop. My cell phone and tablet can also...
  7. CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION

CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION: HI GUYS FROM SOME DAY S CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION AUTOMATICALLY OR MANUALLY. WINDOW 10 ..PLZ HELP …. TROUBLE SHOOTING SHOWS WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY NOT AVAILABLE.. PLZ HELP...
  8. CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS

CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS: HI GUYS FROM SOME DAY S CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION AUTOMATICALLY OR MANUALLY. WINDOW 10 ..PLZ HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-from-mobile-wifi-wirless/bfa40df1-acfb-4314-bc3e-87cc6c9b5ef7
  9. Can't see the list of wifi networks

Can't see the list of wifi networks: I can't see the wifi icon on taskbar or the little up arrow, when i go to the wifi list there is no wifi to connect to, network status appears to be a weird line, i'm also on windows 10 and on pc...
  10. can't see my 5G wifi network

can't see my 5G wifi network: Why can't I see my 5G wifi network. my cellphone can see my 5G wifi network, but my PC only sees 2.4G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-5g-wifi-network/7875dafd-d237-4995-84c8-30f116f9208f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot see the wifi on the list