Windows 10: I can't seem to activate my Win 10.

Discus and support I can't seem to activate my Win 10. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded from 7 and my windows was activated and now it's not. I'm not really sure how to fix this as the only product key I actually have is for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yukimaru Zero, Oct 19, 2020.

1. I can't seem to activate my Win 10.

I upgraded from 7 and my windows was activated and now it's not. I'm not really sure how to fix this as the only product key I actually have is for my copy of windows 7 and I know that doesn't work on win 10.

:)

Yukimaru Zero, Oct 19, 2020

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Sara1378 Win User

I can't seem to activate my Win 10.

I can`t activate win 10

Hi

I have a Vaio laptop with original Win 8 Home.And I updated my VAIO to 10 Home many mounth ago...

Now I change my HDD to a new SSD and then install a new win 10 home on my Vaio,but my win 10 is not active.I don`t have any product key ...

Is it possioble to active my windows again ?

Sara1378, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

I can't seem to activate my Win 10.

1. I can't seem to activate my Win 10. - Similar Threads - can't seem activate

2. I can't activate my WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my WIndows 10: I bought this pc from online shop and it works perfectly fine. But it comes without product key in the packaging or email and I couldn't activate my windows. What should I do?...
  3. Can't seem to make a USB Win 10 installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't seem to make a USB Win 10 installer: So I and my stupid adventures nature decided to try linux. Now I can't seem to get Windows back on my laptop. I download the media creation tool like Microsoft says, but it wants to install on my other laptop instead! My second laptop is running Windows and its the one I'm...
  4. Can't seem to make a USB Win 10 installer

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't seem to make a USB Win 10 installer: So I and my stupid adventures nature decided to try linux. Now I can't seem to get Windows back on my laptop. I download the media creation tool like Microsoft says, but it wants to install on my other laptop instead! My second laptop is running Windows and its the one I'm...
  5. Can't Activate my win 10 after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Activate my win 10 after hardware upgrade: Hello, I just updated my motherboard, CPU and RAM my windows 10 Home got deactivated as expected so I followed the suggested solution in other posts by going to Settings>>Update&security>>Activation>>troubleshoot>>clicked "I have changed my hardware..">>selected my PC...
  6. I CAN'T ACTIVATION ON MY WIN 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE

I CAN'T ACTIVATION ON MY WIN 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE: I was playing some game and then turn off my computer.That morning when im checking my computer my active is gone they aske me for active the windows but I doesn't see anything active,Win 10 home single language is for pro??? and can I change it in to win 10 free...
  7. I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10: I tried to enable virtualization through my BIOS on startup, but can't find a setting like that. And from setting on the security system, it displays device not supported. Please assist...
  8. Why I can't seem to activate the windows?

Why I can't seem to activate the windows?: Context: Using the windows 7 Key from old laptop, the laptop has died for more than 6 years. The product key doesn't seem to work on the windows 10 and the error i get is (0xc004f050)...
  9. I can't seem to activate windows

I can't seem to activate windows: I recently upgraded my PC from a 7600k based system to 3700x. Due to this I had to change motherboard, Ram and PSU as well (my old PSU did not provide enough Power). Now I can't activate Windows. I had Norwegian Windows 10 home. I chose to install it in English this time...
  10. I can't seem to find my administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't seem to find my administrator: [img] I have no option to say yes when I run newly downloaded applications and anything that's ran as administrator. I don't think I have an administrator so I can't seem to run these files. My problem is just like the picture just on windows 10. Thanks for the help. 61045