Windows 10: I can't seem to activate windows

Discus and support I can't seem to activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my PC from a 7600k based system to 3700x. Due to this I had to change motherboard, Ram and PSU as well (my old PSU did not provide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Espen aka Braxindor, Jul 30, 2019.

1. I can't seem to activate windows

I recently upgraded my PC from a 7600k based system to 3700x. Due to this I had to change motherboard, Ram and PSU as well (my old PSU did not provide enough Power). Now I can't activate Windows. I had Norwegian Windows 10 home. I chose to install it in English this time after checking the forums here and finding information about the License not being Language specific.
    Here is what I tried:
    1. click activate Windows.
    2. get an error Message and troubleshoot
    3. Click "I changed hardware on this Device recently"
    4. Choose the Device I am currently using (formerly msi mobo, now asus).
    5. Click activate
    6. Get the Message: Unable to activate Windows.
    We can't reactivate Windows on this Device. Try again later.
    Learn More
    You can also activate this Device by going to the store and purchasing a genuine copy of Windows.
    Go to store.

I have no idea what else I should do. I clicked on the learn more link, and it basically told me to link my installation With my account, which I have done in the past. This is not my first time clean installing, but in the past I always did it without changing parts.

What should I do to get Windows? It is my primary PC and I don't currently afford a New key. I could of course change back to the old parts and then reactivate, but if I do that, I am stuck With my pc being too slow.

:)

Espen aka Braxindor, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 30, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2019
  4. I can't seem to activate windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

I can't seem to activate windows

1. I can't seem to activate windows - Similar Threads - can't seem activate

2. i can't activated windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i can't activated windows: when i press the troubleshoot button, a notification appears "we can't activated windows. make sure you're connected to the internet" even tough i'm alredy connected to the internet. how to solve this problem?...
  3. i can't activated windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't activated windows: when i press the troubleshoot button, a notification appears "we can't activated windows. make sure you're connected to the internet" even tough i'm alredy connected to the internet. how to solve this problem?...
  4. I can't seem to open Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to open Windows Defender: Every time I try to open windows defender, it shows me the prompt to select the app from the list. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-open-windows-defender/724ebffc-1973-429f-bcdd-aca03887d0c4
  5. I can't seem to open Windows Defender

I can't seem to open Windows Defender: Every time I try to open windows defender, it shows me the prompt to select the app from the list. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-open-windows-defender/724ebffc-1973-429f-bcdd-aca03887d0c4
  6. I can't seem to tuen of bitlocker

I can't seem to tuen of bitlocker: Rather than seeing a "turn of bitlocker" button I am seeing one that only says " Back up your recovery key" can anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-tuen-of-bitlocker/3d34f137-52f4-4311-a88d-ec5d3af8f9be
  7. I can't seem to find an app for that

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't seem to find an app for that: Hi, I'm trying to find an app that autamatically displays screenshot that I've taken in less than 1 second after they've been taken. It can autamatically paste it to paint or display it in photos app it just has be very quick. An open source solution would be muchly...
  8. I can't seem to activate my Win 10.

I can't seem to activate my Win 10.: I upgraded from 7 and my windows was activated and now it's not. I'm not really sure how to fix this as the only product key I actually have is for my copy of windows 7 and I know that doesn't work on win 10....
  9. Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise"

Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise": I paid to upgrade W10 Home to W10 Pro. I keep getting "Activate Windows" message. When I look at Activation in Settings I see Edition is Windows 10 Enterprise. "Can't activate because you don't have a valid digital license." How did this happen and how do I fix it?...
  10. Why I can't seem to activate the windows?

Why I can't seem to activate the windows?: Context: Using the windows 7 Key from old laptop, the laptop has died for more than 6 years. The product key doesn't seem to work on the windows 10 and the error i get is (0xc004f050)...