Windows 10: I can't seem to click on any applications

Discus and support I can't seem to click on any applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lifeline_404, Oct 7, 2021.

1. I can't seem to click on any applications

Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click on anything altogether, whether it is a part of the Windows interface or something within an application. I have tried restarting my computer, shutting it down, and have reset it, but nothing seems to be working. The issue started after I finished up a project in my Computer Science class using software called Alice 3 wh

:)

Lifeline_404, Oct 7, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't seem to click on any applications :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 7, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 7, 2021
  4. I can't seem to click on any applications

imperialreign, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

I can't seem to click on any applications

1. I can't seem to click on any applications - Similar Threads - can't seem click

2. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  3. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  4. Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications: My friend has an older computer, but it runs windows 10. His power went out mid-update and now his screen flickers on and off black, with about a 1-second interval. When he can see his screen, his apps don't appear half the time and when they do, he can't click them. We have...
  5. Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications

Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications: My friend has an older computer, but it runs windows 10. His power went out mid-update and now his screen flickers on and off black, with about a 1-second interval. When he can see his screen, his apps don't appear half the time and when they do, he can't click them. We have...
  6. Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I can't right click on any file.

I can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  8. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  9. I can't seem to click on any applications

I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  10. I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't click on any applications on the menu bar: I need help I can't access the menu or anything. I can't click and if I hover my mouse over the menu bar a spinning circle comes up! Help me 64689