Windows 10: I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

Discus and support I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My audio just stopped working at some point randomly, and I have been trying to get it working since. I have installed Realtek drivers countless times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hamsstt, Nov 12, 2022.

1. hamsstt Win User

I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

My audio just stopped working at some point randomly, and I have been trying to get it working since. I have installed Realtek drivers countless times, I have updated my pc and even reset it, but I was wondering if there were any other ways around this that would work for me?Also, when I install Realtek it doesn't install the audio manager or the drivers so I cant access it through file explorer either.

:)

hamsstt, Nov 12, 2022
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Nov 13, 2022
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.10.6]

alanfox2000, Nov 13, 2022
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 13, 2022
Thema:

1. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install - Similar Threads - cant seem Realtek

2. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers not installing: i just recently got this pc however i can't use my headphones/ their not working bc realtek driver is not available i've tried using the installer but after i restart it doesn't install anything as it's missing from device manager and control panel, the only driver that is...
  3. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Drivers not installing: i just recently got this pc however i can't use my headphones/ their not working bc realtek driver is not available i've tried using the installer but after i restart it doesn't install anything as it's missing from device manager and control panel, the only driver that is...
  4. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install: My audio just stopped working at some point randomly, and I have been trying to get it working since. I have installed Realtek drivers countless times, I have updated my pc and even reset it, but I was wondering if there were any other ways around this that would work for...
  6. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install: My audio just stopped working at some point randomly, and I have been trying to get it working since. I have installed Realtek drivers countless times, I have updated my pc and even reset it, but I was wondering if there were any other ways around this that would work for...
  7. ı cant install realtek

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ı cant install realtek: Error Code: -5001 : 0x80070002 Error Information: >setup.cpp 142 PAPP: PVENDOR: PGUID: $21.0.338 @Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 0 9600 IE Version: 9.11.19041.0...
  8. ı cant install realtek

ı cant install realtek: Error Code: -5001 : 0x80070002 Error Information: >setup.cpp 142 PAPP: PVENDOR: PGUID: $21.0.338 @Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 0 9600 IE Version: 9.11.19041.0...
  9. Trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message Install realtek hd...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message Install realtek hd...: I'm having a problem where my mic is picking up all computer audio and I am trying to fix it, I noticed the enhancements in the mic properties is missing as well as stereo mix. I tried installing Realtek audio drives but I get the error....
  10. I cant seem to get support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant seem to get support: I just recently bought the Minecraft Java edition for my computer, I am confused because I purchased it and the transaction went through but I was unable to log in and play the game. there was a different Gamertag to that account that has the game. The confirmation was using...