Windows 10: I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

Discus and support I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noah Beckman, Mar 2, 2024.

1. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its really annoying and I'm new to computers.

:)

Noah Beckman, Mar 2, 2024
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

WojtasRed, Mar 2, 2024
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus.... :)

WojtasRed, Mar 2, 2024
  4. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

Jsssssssss, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

1. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus.... - Similar Threads - can't seem rid

2. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  3. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  4. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...: It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS Defender will all easily get rid of it. But that hasn't been my case. I've also tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. None of them...
  5. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...: It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS Defender will all easily get rid of it. But that hasn't been my case. I've also tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. None of them...
  6. I'm pretty sure I don't have the Microsoft Store? How do I get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm pretty sure I don't have the Microsoft Store? How do I get it?: I don't see the Microsoft Store in my list of apps. I'm fairly sure that Windows 11 is supposed to have it preinstalled, but it isn't. How do I get it? Windows 11 is generally a bit buggy for me. It keeps telling me that I need a new app for the 'ms-gamingoverlay' link, and...
  7. I'm pretty sure I don't have the Microsoft Store? How do I get it?

I'm pretty sure I don't have the Microsoft Store? How do I get it?: I don't see the Microsoft Store in my list of apps. I'm fairly sure that Windows 11 is supposed to have it preinstalled, but it isn't. How do I get it? Windows 11 is generally a bit buggy for me. It keeps telling me that I need a new app for the 'ms-gamingoverlay' link, and...
  8. What is "Program"? I'm not sure if it is safe, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is "Program"? I'm not sure if it is safe, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/underscores_are_good [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exarae/what_is_program_im_not_sure_if_it_is_safe_and_i/
  9. I can't tell if it's right or wrong, but I'm pretty sure the answer is 18.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't tell if it's right or wrong, but I'm pretty sure the answer is 18.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vamshi_Goud [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtid83/i_cant_tell_if_its_right_or_wrong_but_im_pretty/
  10. I'm pretty sure I just bricked my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm pretty sure I just bricked my computer...: So, I had an issue for a while on my computer. I finally looked it up, and the issue could be fixed by a chkdsk. It failed, and then I was in a recovery loop. I looked through the cmd prompt (which was the only thing I could use), and found that the boot had an issue. The...