Windows 10: I cant seem to get support

Discus and support I cant seem to get support in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just recently bought the Minecraft Java edition for my computer, I am confused because I purchased it and the transaction went through but I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JAYYY_19, Dec 23, 2020.

1. JAYYY_19 Win User

I cant seem to get support

I just recently bought the Minecraft Java edition for my computer, I am confused because I purchased it and the transaction went through but I was unable to log in and play the game. there was a different Gamertag to that account that has the game. The confirmation was using the same email used for my Microsoft account the only difference was the box Gamertag but when I log in there was only a demo. What can this mean?

:)

JAYYY_19, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 23, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Dec 23, 2020
  4. reidcc Win User

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I cant seem to get support - Similar Threads - cant seem support

2. I cant get any support from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get any support from microsoft: my account is locked, the 'fix the issue' button isn't working, my word documents are locked. When I call microsoft, i cant get through to anyone, when i do live chat, it opens up a blank page with no live chat....
  3. I cant get any support from microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant get any support from microsoft: my account is locked, the 'fix the issue' button isn't working, my word documents are locked. When I call microsoft, i cant get through to anyone, when i do live chat, it opens up a blank page with no live chat....
  4. I cant get any support from microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant get microsoft support ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get microsoft support ticket: The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i went to a diffrent contry used microsoft rewards there and then came back to my home country this happens along eith other...
  6. Cant get microsoft support ticket

Cant get microsoft support ticket: The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i went to a diffrent contry used microsoft rewards there and then came back to my home country this happens along eith other...
  7. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install: My audio just stopped working at some point randomly, and I have been trying to get it working since. I have installed Realtek drivers countless times, I have updated my pc and even reset it, but I was wondering if there were any other ways around this that would work for...
  8. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install: My audio just stopped working at some point randomly, and I have been trying to get it working since. I have installed Realtek drivers countless times, I have updated my pc and even reset it, but I was wondering if there were any other ways around this that would work for...
  9. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I cant seem to get this box to go away?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant seem to get this box to go away?: [ATTACH] This box appeared on my desktop yesterday and I cant seem to get it to go away. I have been googling but no luck. Also as I tried to fix it, my touchpad mouse stopped scrolling up and down. I assume there is no connecting. Any ideas?...