Windows 10: I cant seem to get this box to go away?

Discus and support I cant seem to get this box to go away? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This box appeared on my desktop yesterday and I cant seem to get it to go away. I have been googling but no luck. Also as I tried to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jnk456, Mar 13, 2020.

1. /u/jnk456 Win User

I cant seem to get this box to go away?

/u/jnk456, Mar 13, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 13, 2020
  4. I cant seem to get this box to go away?

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

I cant seem to get this box to go away?

1. I cant seem to get this box to go away? - Similar Threads - cant seem box

2. Pop-up that I can't get to go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up that I can't get to go away: I have a pop-up that won't go away. It shows up when I log in and wants me to enter my password to continue using icloud. It autofills my old ID and asks me to insert my pw. I can't change the id to my current ID. I've already worked with Apple, and they have reviewed...
  3. Pop-up that I can't get to go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up that I can't get to go away: I have a pop-up that won't go away. It shows up when I log in and wants me to enter my password to continue using icloud. It autofills my old ID and asks me to insert my pw. I can't change the id to my current ID. I've already worked with Apple, and they have reviewed...
  4. How do I make the brown boxes go away???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the brown boxes go away???: The brown boxes appear on all of my one drive files. I then get this message. I then have to go to One Drive to find my files and download it. Its been annoying for awhile and there are tons of people with the same issue. Is there a fix or do I need to remove One Drive from...
  5. How do I make the brown boxes go away???

How do I make the brown boxes go away???: The brown boxes appear on all of my one drive files. I then get this message. I then have to go to One Drive to find my files and download it. Its been annoying for awhile and there are tons of people with the same issue. Is there a fix or do I need to remove One Drive from...
  6. Random clear box that won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random clear box that won't go away: A random clear box appeared on my desktop, it won't go away and I can't click anything inside it. I have Windows 11. I posted a picture of it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-clear-box-that-wont-go-away/9342a5b8-9c33-490a-860e-f2396068f626
  7. Random clear box that won't go away

Random clear box that won't go away: A random clear box appeared on my desktop, it won't go away and I can't click anything inside it. I have Windows 11. I posted a picture of it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-clear-box-that-wont-go-away/9342a5b8-9c33-490a-860e-f2396068f626
  8. I cant seem to get support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant seem to get support: I just recently bought the Minecraft Java edition for my computer, I am confused because I purchased it and the transaction went through but I was unable to log in and play the game. there was a different Gamertag to that account that has the game. The confirmation was using...
  9. This little box thing wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    This little box thing wont go away: I need help how to close this thing [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-little-box-thing-wont-go-away/916ffe11-a2e5-4213-82fa-77fe5d7bf05c
  10. Purple box that won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purple box that won't go away: I have this purple box in the bottom right of my screen that i can't get rid of. I never enabled it so I have no idea where it came from. Every time I restart my computer, it goes away, but when I open any game, it comes back. [ATTACH]...