Windows 10: i can't seem to update my device, I keep getting the error after it completes, any...

Discus and support i can't seem to update my device, I keep getting the error after it completes, any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GloomyMusician24 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GloomyMusician24, May 18, 2021.

1. i can't seem to update my device, I keep getting the error after it completes, any...

/u/GloomyMusician24, May 18, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond i can't seem to update my device, I keep getting the error after it completes, any... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 18, 2021
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, May 18, 2021
  4. i can't seem to update my device, I keep getting the error after it completes, any...

No audio plays at all, playlists get skipped through completely.

Hi there Ethan, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest is to completely remove all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

Make sure to tick the box to delete the driver when uninstalling it.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Please do this on all the drivers listed under Audio and then reboot.

FerdinandNanalig, May 18, 2021
Thema:

i can't seem to update my device, I keep getting the error after it completes, any...

1. i can't seem to update my device, I keep getting the error after it completes, any... - Similar Threads - can't seem update

2. I keep getting Memory management errors after completely upgrading my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting Memory management errors after completely upgrading my pc: Hi, I recently upgraded my pc. Everything aside from the case has been upgraded. I noticed that when the computer tends to get under a heavy load I get a Memory Management blue screen. I ran a memory check to make sure its not the ram and it comes back clean. I believe I have...
  3. I keep getting Memory management errors after completely upgrading my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Memory management errors after completely upgrading my pc: Hi, I recently upgraded my pc. Everything aside from the case has been upgraded. I noticed that when the computer tends to get under a heavy load I get a Memory Management blue screen. I ran a memory check to make sure its not the ram and it comes back clean. I believe I have...
  4. I keep getting Memory management errors after completely upgrading my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  6. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  7. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I keep getting error codes, can't run as administrator and can't use any of the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep getting error codes, can't run as administrator and can't use any of the...: Can anyone help, with my situation. Ran Norton and found a virus, it's been deleted. I still can't open up the store, Run As Administrator doesn't work. I keep getting the error codes for a few apps. Task Manager won't open, nothing. The only time I can get something done is...
  9. I just can't seem to get the 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just can't seem to get the 2004 update: For the past two months, I've been trying to get this update. I have the option to download and install. But it's like getting stuck between downloading and installing. Today, it got stuck to 94% installing then went back to downloading :') I left it running for HOURS....
  10. I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia...: I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia BCM20702A0 USB bluetooth dongle. Can anyone help? Would like to connect to LE-Bose Quiet Earmuffs Model 35...