Windows 10: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

Discus and support I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Allie Cat 1990, Jan 17, 2022.

1. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I admit I had blue stacks on my PC to play some of my android games on the PC but I uninstall it thinking that would help, and I restart my PC and I'm still having this issue. does anyone have any idea what I could do to fix this issue?

:)

Allie Cat 1990, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jan 17, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 17, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

1. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install - Similar Threads - can't seem upgrade

2. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install: I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I admit I had blue stacks on my PC to play some of my android games on the PC but I uninstall it thinking that would help, and...
  3. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  4. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  5. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  6. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  7. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...

Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...: I tried to update windows but it keeps showing me to uninstall the virtual box which I cant find it anywhere and have no idea what is it. Anyone help please...... they say if I dont update I wont be able to use windows ;-;...
  9. Can't install feature update due to virtualbox

Can't install feature update due to virtualbox: I've been having this issue for a while now where I can't seem to update to version 20H2 as it keeps telling me that I need to uninstall "virtualbox" first. I've searched for this specific app in my laptop to uninstall it manually like it said to but I can't find it anywhere....
  10. I don't even know but I can't log in

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't even know but I can't log in: Since my last batch of updates installed My laptop wont go past the log in screen. In fact everytime the log in screen loads, it reloads continuing in an endless loop making it impossible for me to enter a password or switch users. When i forcefully reboot the system, the...