Windows 10: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

Discus and support I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Allie Cat 1990, Jan 17, 2022.

1. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I admit I had blue stacks on my PC to play some of my android games on the PC but I uninstall it thinking that would help, and I restart my PC and I'm still having this issue. does anyone have any idea what I could do to fix this issue?

:)

Allie Cat 1990, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jan 17, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 17, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

1. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install - Similar Threads - can't seem upgrade

2. i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...: i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough storage space for the upgrade and i want to revert to windows 10....
  3. i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...: i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough storage space for the upgrade and i want to revert to windows 10....
  4. i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install: I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I admit I had blue stacks on my PC to play some of my android games on the PC but I uninstall it thinking that would help, and...
  6. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  7. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  8. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

9. Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...

Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...: I tried to update windows but it keeps showing me to uninstall the virtual box which I cant find it anywhere and have no idea what is it. Anyone help please...... they say if I dont update I wont be able to use windows ;-;...
  10. Can't install feature update due to virtualbox

Can't install feature update due to virtualbox: I've been having this issue for a while now where I can't seem to update to version 20H2 as it keeps telling me that I need to uninstall "virtualbox" first. I've searched for this specific app in my laptop to uninstall it manually like it said to but I can't find it anywhere....