Windows 10: I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

Discus and support I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to enable virtualization through my BIOS on startup, but can't find a setting like that. And from setting on the security system, it displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulGbeku, Nov 12, 2019.

1. PaulGbeku Win User

I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

I tried to enable virtualization through my BIOS on startup, but can't find a setting like that.
    And from setting on the security system, it displays device not supported.
    Please assist

:)

PaulGbeku, Nov 12, 2019

2. Windows 10

What is odd, is I don't even see my NIC in the list. It shows a Broadcom wireless network is all. Hell of it is, I don't even have that enabled in windows.

stinger608, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2019
  4. I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

1. I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't seems enable

2. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  3. Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS: I want to play android games on Bluestacks 5 app, I Installed and opened It, It says "Incompatible Windows Settings". I tried to make everything but nothing worked for me. After that, I installed and opened LD Player, It says "VT-x Disabled" and a program too says that. I...
  4. Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS: I want to play android games on Bluestacks 5 app, I Installed and opened It, It says "Incompatible Windows Settings". I tried to make everything but nothing worked for me. After that, I installed and opened LD Player, It says "VT-x Disabled" and a program too says that. I...
  5. Can't enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't enable Virtualization: Split from this thread. Hi I am having the same issue, cannot find a way to enable the virtulization...I'm using a gigabyte i7 Q1732N, any help would be appreciated...
  6. virtualization enabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    virtualization enabling: I want to enable virtualization for better performance of nox player .But my BIOS settings are not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-enabling/4542f6a1-5be6-44bf-b48a-084e5733a124
  7. Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform"

Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform": I'm running Windows 10 on ASUS FX705DY AU072T. Windows doesn't boot after enabling "Virtual Machine Platform" and just shows a black screen after showing the windows 10 logo during boot. I've tried it on updated version 1909 and also after updating to version 19041.264 I...
  8. Enable Virtualization

Enable Virtualization: In my bios I have enabled "VT-x only" option. But in my task manager its shows virtualization is disabled and so I can't run my android emulator. Any suggestion..?? .[ATTACH]...
  9. Virtualization enabled in BIOS but not in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtualization enabled in BIOS but not in Windows 10 ?: Hello Im trying to use Nox player emulator, but its very slow because the Virtualization off, I enabled it on Bios, and I disabled Hyper-V, but when I check in the Task Manger (in Performance) I found it is disabled ! Any help ! 135799
  10. Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer: I've looked around the internet for about a week now looking for things to help me enable virtualization on my desktop. I myself never ask questions like this online, mainly because someone's asked my same question before and the answer works for me too. But not in this case,...