Windows 10: I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

Discus and support I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to enable virtualization through my BIOS on startup, but can't find a setting like that. And from setting on the security system, it displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulGbeku, Nov 12, 2019.

1. PaulGbeku Win User

I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

I tried to enable virtualization through my BIOS on startup, but can't find a setting like that.
    And from setting on the security system, it displays device not supported.
    Please assist

:)

PaulGbeku, Nov 12, 2019

2. Windows 10

What is odd, is I don't even see my NIC in the list. It shows a Broadcom wireless network is all. Hell of it is, I don't even have that enabled in windows.

stinger608, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2019
  4. I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10

1. I can't seems to enable virtualization on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't seems enable

2. I can't seem to be able to talk to a person through the virtual agent,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't seem to be able to talk to a person through the virtual agent,: I'm having some issues with my pc and I ask to speak with a real agent, I answer the questions it gives and press the ( call me back) response , it says wait time is 1 to 2 minutes, the dots go around for a while then it says an error has occurred and to try again later,I...
  3. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enable Virtualization: In my bios I have enabled "VT-x only" option. But in my task manager its shows virtualization is disabled and so I can't run my android emulator. Any suggestion..?? .[ATTACH]...
  4. I can't seem to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't seem to activate windows: I recently upgraded my PC from a 7600k based system to 3700x. Due to this I had to change motherboard, Ram and PSU as well (my old PSU did not provide enough Power). Now I can't activate Windows. I had Norwegian Windows 10 home. I chose to install it in English this time...
  5. Virtualization enabled in BIOS but not in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtualization enabled in BIOS but not in Windows 10 ?: Hello Im trying to use Nox player emulator, but its very slow because the Virtualization off, I enabled it on Bios, and I disabled Hyper-V, but when I check in the Task Manger (in Performance) I found it is disabled ! Any help ! 135799
  6. Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Enable Virtualization on my Computer: I've looked around the internet for about a week now looking for things to help me enable virtualization on my desktop. I myself never ask questions like this online, mainly because someone's asked my same question before and the answer works for me too. But not in this case,...
  7. virtualization technology not enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virtualization technology not enabled: I have windows 10 installed in my pc and i'm trying to run virtualbox but the virtualization technology is disabled. The bios mode is legacy insted of UEFI so its not displayed in the advanced setting also. Now i need helpto enable virtualization tech....
  8. How can I enable virtualization on my windows 10 on HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I enable virtualization on my windows 10 on HP laptop?: How can I enable virtualization on my windows 10 on HP laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10/28b2e296-018d-46c0-b654-811a70abb7f1
  9. I can't seem to find my administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't seem to find my administrator: [img] I have no option to say yes when I run newly downloaded applications and anything that's ran as administrator. I don't think I have an administrator so I can't seem to run these files. My problem is just like the picture just on windows 10. Thanks for the help. 61045
  10. I need to enable VIRTUALIZATION setting in my bios please

in Windows 10 Support
    I need to enable VIRTUALIZATION setting in my bios please: Please, could someone help me, as Kaspersky alerts me to a warning that I need to enable virtualization. They say:- Protection against screenshots is disabled. I am not great on the technical front, and I am told I need to get into my bios to enable this setting so that...