Windows 10: I can't send an email from my documets file.

Discus and support I can't send an email from my documets file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the message I get. there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, create an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArthurEdelmann, Sep 6, 2018.

1. ArthurEdelmann Win User

I can't send an email from my documets file.

This is the message I get.

there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, create an association in the default programs control panel?

:)

ArthurEdelmann, Sep 6, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Sep 6, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] Win User

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't send an email from my documets file. - Similar Threads - can't send email

2. I can receive email but can't send!! help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can receive email but can't send!! help!!: i have a brand new Dell computer, got my email accounts set up & receiving emails, no problem. however, when i try to send an email or reply to an email, it goes into the 'outbox' for a moment, then i get a message saying that it's being moved into the draft folder because...
  3. Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC: hi i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct...
  4. why can not I send emails

why can not I send emails: why can not I send emails you need to send an email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-not-i-send-emails/fbfeaea1-dde7-41e3-8e9e-20be6e434147
  5. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...
  6. Send email from Wordpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send email from Wordpad: I've got windows ten and would love to know if anyone can help me. I want to be able to send a doc. from wordpad via email from the program but it's saying I do not have a mail set up can anyone please help me...
  7. sending an email from notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending an email from notepad: Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/sending-an-email-from-notepad/9c1268c1-4b0e-4908-b87e-971d6aa67090
  8. I CAN NOT RECIEVE OR SEND EMAILS FROM MY NEW WINDOWS10 LABTOP

I CAN NOT RECIEVE OR SEND EMAILS FROM MY NEW WINDOWS10 LABTOP: I CAN NOT RECIEVE OR SEND EMAILS FROM MY NEW WINDOWS 10 LABTOP. EVERYTIME I TRY TO SEND AN EMAIL IT KEEPS SAYING: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and...
  9. Right click a file to send to email

in Browsers and Email
    Right click a file to send to email: When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email. Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app....
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892