Windows 10: I can't send an email from my documets file.

Discus and support I can't send an email from my documets file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the message I get. there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, create an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArthurEdelmann, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I can't send an email from my documets file.

This is the message I get.

there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, create an association in the default programs control panel?

:)

ArthurEdelmann, Sep 6, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Sep 6, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 6, 2018
  4. I can't send an email from my documets file.

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

I can't send an email from my documets file.

1. I can't send an email from my documets file. - Similar Threads - can't send email

2. how to send an email from my explorer files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to send an email from my explorer files?: need to send an email from my explorer files , there is this message that i need to make an association from my existing email, how ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-my-explorer-files/920f3ce3-6973-4457-9380-1e4be5ec96ef
  3. how to send an email from my explorer files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to send an email from my explorer files?: need to send an email from my explorer files , there is this message that i need to make an association from my existing email, how ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-my-explorer-files/920f3ce3-6973-4457-9380-1e4be5ec96ef
  4. Why can't I send emails from my work email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I send emails from my work email address?: Hello,I've recently gotten an email address from my workplace. It's a "webmail" address. I've logged in on the Windows Mail app. I can receive emails, but I can't send any. When I log in from the website, there is no problem. When I try to send an email in the app, I get a...
  5. Why can't I send emails from my work email address?

Why can't I send emails from my work email address?: Hello,I've recently gotten an email address from my workplace. It's a "webmail" address. I've logged in on the Windows Mail app. I can receive emails, but I can't send any. When I log in from the website, there is no problem. When I try to send an email in the app, I get a...
  6. Can't send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send email: I get the following message when I try to send an email. The message could not be sent because the connection to outgoing server SMTP smpt.comcast.nete was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I checked my setting and all are ok. This seemed to have...
  7. I can't send emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't send emails: My computer is not sending emails and I am not receiving them. However when I use my phone or I-pad, I don’t have any problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-emails/fec388f6-e77c-4f8d-ad2a-051b01a977a5
  8. Can't send emails from my domain

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't send emails from my domain: I have an Office 365 Personal subscription and have attached it to my GoDaddy managed domain. When I send an email to any address I get an undeliverable message. "Generating server: AM5EUR03HT154.mail.protection.outlook.com <receipient's address> Remote Server returned '550...
  9. Can't send emails.

Can't send emails.: Can't send emails. I can receive them. internet checked ok. can't find where to go in settings. I have gmail accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/836fed05-1126-4d60-be0d-295f9bac3582
  10. I can't send email

I can't send email: I can't send email....this is the message I get, but when I look in my outbox, it says "sending" or "still working on it". We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...