Windows 10: I cant send document

Discus and support I cant send document in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, Need help sending documents to emails and or fax. I cant send it Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark Nicolai, May 2, 2019.

1. I cant send document

Hi guys,

Need help sending documents to emails and or fax. I cant send it

Thanks

:)

Mark Nicolai, May 2, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 2, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    documents

Hi Richard,

To sort your documents in your File Explorer by date, we suggest following the steps below:

• Type File Explorer in Cortana search box to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the folder that you want to sort.
    • Click on View that is located on the top part of the window.
    • Click on Sort by.
    • Choose Date.

Your files should be sorted by date with this option.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, May 2, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

I cant send document

Documents Destination

The next troubleshooting step we suggest is to restore the default location of the folders. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Choose File Explorer.

• Type shell:UsersFilesFolder in the address bar.

I cant send document d9ffeca6-0604-494d-9388-070cdb9a5eeb.png

• Right-click the Documents folder.

• Click the Location tab.

• Click Restore Default.

• Click OK.

Follow the same steps to restore the default location for your Pictures folder.

Give these steps a shot and check if the folders are unlinked from OneDrive.

Yolvi Ell, May 2, 2019
Thema:

I cant send document

1. I cant send document - Similar Threads - cant send document

2. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  3. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  4. i can receive email but cant send ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  5. Sending documents to print

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending documents to print: I just want to open a document with out saving. When I get an attachment, I want to preview it and send it to print. However, I am asked to save it before it will print. I don't want to save the document.Can anyone help....
  6. Documents - "Send to" Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents - "Send to" Question: Documents – “Send to” Question I recently reinstalled Windows 10. I had a backup of my Documents folder on an external drive. In the external drive, I clicked on “Send to” Documents. What occurred was the Documents folder was listed as a separate folder in my Windows 10...
  7. w10 lost send to Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    w10 lost send to Documents: w10 lost send to Documents how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-lost-send-to-documents/1ae7915a-57ed-4640-8413-ffa6a63764e3
  8. cant send emails

cant send emails: I'm using windows 10. I am receiving emails but can not send. Keep getting error message: 'There was an error while sending your message' The message ends up in the draft folder. Can you advise? Tony...
  9. Sending documents etc to eprinter

Sending documents etc to eprinter: How do I send bills etc via email from the "Send to" option from menu to remote eprinter? I have tried several times but it says my laptop doesn't have an email option, although I have an email account....
  10. how do i send a word document by email

how do i send a word document by email: how do I send a " word " document by email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-by-email/04aaede8-1e4d-4317-a80b-6153d895f8fa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo error code 8413 language:en