Windows 10: I can't send email. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No...

Discus and support I can't send email. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't send emails. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No solution or explanation was given.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielMiller9, Jan 5, 2020.

1. I can't send email. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No...

I can't send emails. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No solution or explanation was given.

:)

DanielMiller9, Jan 5, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jan 5, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. HAT
    hat Win User

I can't send email. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No...

I can't seem to share my printer. I tick the share this printer box, and when I click on apply, I get an error message saying "Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006d9).

It's a Lexmark Z1300....

Thema:

I can't send email. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No...

1. I can't send email. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No... - Similar Threads - can't send email

2. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  3. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  4. Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email: Everytime I open my outlook account I cannot send emails and get the following error message Task *** Email address is removed for privacy ***-sending' reported error 0x800CCC1A: Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. I have tried...
  5. I keep getting error message, "HP Simplified font not found"

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting error message, "HP Simplified font not found": How do I enable jit debugging or can I just reload the HP Simplified font? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-error-message-hp-simplified-font/830fee26-5337-47fd-a5b2-9fdf76901674
  6. I keep getting this error message. Should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting this error message. Should I be worried?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fenra1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isy7jv/i_keep_getting_this_error_message_should_i_be/
  7. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  8. Unknown error message

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown error message: Whilst trying to update an Acer notebook to Windows 10 v1903 I get an error dialogue box with the message "RuntimeBroker.exe"the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.Any idea what this means? 135788
  9. I can't send email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't send email: I can't send email....this is the message I get, but when I look in my outbox, it says "sending" or "still working on it". We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...
  10. unknown error message

in Windows 10 Support
    unknown error message: Hi, I'm new to this forum, can anyone advise me on the attached error message and how to get rid of it when my laptop boots up? thanks [img] 118463