Windows 10: I can't send emails with attachments, get mailer-daemon code

Discus and support I can't send emails with attachments, get mailer-daemon code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can't send emails, always get mailer-daemon code for failure to send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NathanielRussell1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. I can't send emails with attachments, get mailer-daemon code

can't send emails, always get mailer-daemon code for failure to send

:)

NathanielRussell1, Mar 27, 2020
  2. jk22 Win User

Any Mass Mailer but email id wont shot to anyone!

Hey guys,

Anyone know free Mass Bulk Mailer that can send email to email list and dont show email ids to everyone!

Regards.

3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Meghana C Win User

I can't send emails with attachments, get mailer-daemon code

I can attach photos to an email but it will not send anywhere.

Hi Linda,

I will certainly help you with sending photos via email.

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue specific to a particular recipient?

• Did you try sending the image through a web browser?

• How are you trying to access your emails? Is it from the Windows 10 Mail app or Mail client?

• What happens when you try to send an email with attachment? Do you get any error message/code, if yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Are you able to send an email without attachment?

Please keep us updated with the status of sending photos via email, to assist you further.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

I can't send emails with attachments, get mailer-daemon code

1. I can't send emails with attachments, get mailer-daemon code - Similar Threads - can't send emails

2. Unexplained mailer-daemon responses from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexplained mailer-daemon responses from Windows Mail: Lately I've been receiving Mailer-Daemon responses for "permanent error." But I don't recognize the email address and did not use it as a recipient of any emails I've sent. It is not among my listings in the People app. What can this mean, and how to correct it?...
  3. Unexplained mailer-daemon responses from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexplained mailer-daemon responses from Windows Mail: Lately I've been receiving Mailer-Daemon responses for "permanent error." But I don't recognize the email address and did not use it as a recipient of any emails I've sent. It is not among my listings in the People app. What can this mean, and how to correct it?...
  4. Mailer Daemon Keeps Coming

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mailer Daemon Keeps Coming: Hello,For the past two days I've been getting repeated Mailer-Daemon emails, probably 25 in all. I didn't open any of them -- just deleted -- because I hadn't sent an email to anyone in over three days. Today, I tested to see if my emails -- from AOL -- were going through,...
  5. can't send emails with attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  6. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  7. I can't send emails

I can't send emails: My computer is not sending emails and I am not receiving them. However when I use my phone or I-pad, I don’t have any problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-emails/fec388f6-e77c-4f8d-ad2a-051b01a977a5
  8. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  9. I can't send email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't send email: I can't send email....this is the message I get, but when I look in my outbox, it says "sending" or "still working on it". We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...
  10. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?: Can I send 3D files as an email attachment? I created mixed reality files but don’t know how to share them. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-send-3d-files-as-an-email-attachment/b58ebcd4-d93c-49fa-bf5f-488df0f0d394"