Windows 10: i cant sent emails with windows live

Discus and support i cant sent emails with windows live in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the error said that my IP/window live blacklisted in Spamhaus in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DwayneFrench, May 17, 2019.

1. i cant sent emails with windows live

the error said that my IP/window live blacklisted in Spamhaus in Windows 10

:)

DwayneFrench, May 17, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, May 17, 2019
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, May 17, 2019
  4. i cant sent emails with windows live

no record of sent or deleted emails in live mail

Went into threads, tried their suggestion. My save copy of sent mail box is ticked. Bye again.

Frustratedoldie, May 17, 2019
Thema:

i cant sent emails with windows live

1. i cant sent emails with windows live - Similar Threads - cant sent emails

2. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  3. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  4. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages: Can't send emails using Windows Live Mail, windows 7but receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-with-windows-live-mail-but/0563d47d-4a9e-46ab-a115-f9bf58f32041
  6. can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages: Can't send emails using Windows Live Mail, windows 7but receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-with-windows-live-mail-but/0563d47d-4a9e-46ab-a115-f9bf58f32041
  7. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  8. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  9. My sent emails are not going to my Sent folder in Windows Live Mail.

My sent emails are not going to my Sent folder in Windows Live Mail.: When I click on Send/Receive it gets hung up on Checking 'Sent Mail' for new messages. Eventually I get this message: Your IMAP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for the server to respond? I have tried clicking on wait...
  10. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...