Windows 10: i can't setup sign in option

Discus and support i can't setup sign in option in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i can't setup sign in option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-setup-sign-in-option/c7a8eadd-ee60-45ae-86fc-36d79bb48e2e Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ANILGUPTA23, Apr 25, 2021.

1. i can't setup sign in option

i can't setup sign in option

:)

ANILGUPTA23, Apr 25, 2021

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 25, 2021
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 25, 2021
  4. i can't setup sign in option

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

i can't setup sign in option

1. i can't setup sign in option - Similar Threads - can't setup sign

2. Can't add Sign in option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add Sign in option: Hello,I have a HP envy laptop. I used to have a finger print option when i sign in. This morning I went to sign in and the finger print and pinwindows hello option was not working. I tried restarting my password, reset and update my laptop. I did not have the option to add...
  3. Can't add Sign in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add Sign in option: Hello,I have a HP envy laptop. I used to have a finger print option when i sign in. This morning I went to sign in and the finger print and pinwindows hello option was not working. I tried restarting my password, reset and update my laptop. I did not have the option to add...
  4. No sign in Option/I Can't sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sign in Option/I Can't sign in: HI this is What I get on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sign-in-optioni-cant-sign-in/d51a5781-99fc-48f4-a237-4c2b150970af
  5. No sign in Option/I Can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sign in Option/I Can't sign in: HI this is What I get on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sign-in-optioni-cant-sign-in/d51a5781-99fc-48f4-a237-4c2b150970af
  6. No sign in Option/I Can't sign in

7. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS: I just format my laptop and i want to set a pin to my pc. I am using my microsoft account after logging out formatting the laptop and clear the past user account. Now i cant set up a pin to lock my pc....
  8. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS: I just format my laptop and i want to set a pin to my pc. I am using my microsoft account after logging out formatting the laptop and clear the past user account. Now i cant set up a pin to lock my pc....
  9. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

10. I can't find password option on Sign-in options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find password option on Sign-in options: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I don't know what happended to my laptop, ever since i reinstall my Windows 10, i can't find password option for sign-in options, i remember it clearly i can always use password before, but now i don't even see the option to add password Windows 10...