Windows 10: I can't setup windows 10 64-bit operating on my pc

Discus and support I can't setup windows 10 64-bit operating on my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The last my week my windows 10 64-bit operating system has been corrupted because of some malwares.Then I've taken my pc to mechanic and he installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by akteruzzaman, Jan 18, 2021.

1. I can't setup windows 10 64-bit operating on my pc

The last my week my windows 10 64-bit operating system has been corrupted because of some malwares.Then I've taken my pc to mechanic and he installed windows 10 32 bit in my pc, although my my pc supports 64 bit.So, now I'm trying to change my windows from 32bit to 64 bit. But whenever I setup with a bootable disk, there is an eror code is showing. windows 10 setup error code 0x8007025D. I'm also not able to setup with bootable usb. So, please tell me, what can I do now?

:)

akteruzzaman, Jan 18, 2021
  2. ddarryl Win User

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

Source: Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Brink, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I can't setup windows 10 64-bit operating on my pc

NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

Source: Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Brink, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

I can't setup windows 10 64-bit operating on my pc

1. I can't setup windows 10 64-bit operating on my pc - Similar Threads - can't setup bit

2. Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor: I have a Dell tablet running Windows 10 32 bit Operating System. According to the Settings App under the "About" section it says:System type: x64-based processorWhen I try upgrade to a Windows 10 64-bit operating system I get an error code. Why won't it work?...
  3. Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor: I have a Dell tablet running Windows 10 32 bit Operating System. According to the Settings App under the "About" section it says:System type: x64-based processorWhen I try upgrade to a Windows 10 64-bit operating system I get an error code. Why won't it work?...
  4. Can't Installed Windows 10 64-bit operating system on a x64-based processor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 - 64 bit on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - 64 bit on my pc: I ran windows repair and afterwards the computer rebooted, but the mouse, keyboard and dvd were not working. Closed down and rebooted and this is what no keyboard, or mouse and USB legacy support disabled. USB's and DVD do not working and therefore pressing "F1" and "Del"...
  6. 64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs

64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs: 64 bit versions of apps I want to install say something like "64bit windows is required" and "this version will not work on your computer. Please download the 32 bit version instead.". The messages are also blurry. [ATTACH][ATTACH] System Type: 64-bit operating system,...
  7. 32-bit Windows 10 in 64-bit PC

32-bit Windows 10 in 64-bit PC: My PC has 64-bit archtecture and runs 64-bit Windows 10 Home version 1903. I have an old but well working printer with only a 32-bit driver. I need to run 32-bit Windows 10 to be able to use the printer. I have downloaded 32-bit Windows.iso and "burned " it on a USB hard...
  8. 32-bit operating system on 64-bit processor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    32-bit operating system on 64-bit processor: Hello so I need some advice. Currently I have an old core 2 duo e8400 with 4gb of RAM integrated graphics running the 32-bit version of Windows 10. I only use the computer for PS4 remote play and watching YouTube / Netflix. Would it be worth reinstalling Windows 10 to the...
  9. how can I operate my PC window 10, 64 bits with out any ID & Password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I operate my PC window 10, 64 bits with out any ID & Password?: I want to open my windows 10, 64 bits pc power on, starting and operating with no ID and Password. please help me how can I set up deactivate ID and password ....
  10. I can't install windows 10 64 bit

I can't install windows 10 64 bit: I have installed windows 10 32 bit on a pc that can support 64 bit. Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-6700K CPU@4.00Hz 4.01Ghz; installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. Well! I have too two hard drive and I will install on the second one...