Windows 10: I cant share my screen in any programm

Discus and support I cant share my screen in any programm in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I dont know why, but i cant share my screen in any programm. I tried it in discord, OBS and skype but not a single programm recognizes my screen. Do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CheesyChester_, Jan 24, 2021.

1. I cant share my screen in any programm

I dont know why, but i cant share my screen in any programm. I tried it in discord, OBS and skype but not a single programm recognizes my screen. Do i have to install any special drivers to fix that?

submitted by /u/CheesyChester_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CheesyChester_, Jan 24, 2021

2. 16Bit programme using NTVDM on Win10 32Bit cannot see shared printers

Hello all,

I have a 16bit programme that is very important to us and is in use in multiple locations. Normally we use Windows XP but recently many clients want to upgrade to Windows 10. We have found that the programme works well on Windows 10 32Bit using NTVDM, but it is unable to "see" any shared printers. That is to say, the printers can be seen in the Command Prompt using NETVIEW and the printers are listed as we would expect, but they cannot be seen by the 16Bit programme.

I'm hoping that this might be a problem that somebody else has already resolved somehow. All thoughts and suggestions welcomed I cant share my screen in any programm :)

Cheers, James

JamesChubb, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 24, 2021
  4. I cant share my screen in any programm

Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

I cant share my screen in any programm

1. I cant share my screen in any programm - Similar Threads - cant share screen

2. since feb 2023 update i cant see any of my shared folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    since feb 2023 update i cant see any of my shared folders: Please help me someoneSince the update on Feb 2023 I cant find my shared folders on my desktop from my laptop.My computer has simply disappeared from Network in file explorer....
  3. since feb 2023 update i cant see any of my shared folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    since feb 2023 update i cant see any of my shared folders: Please help me someoneSince the update on Feb 2023 I cant find my shared folders on my desktop from my laptop.My computer has simply disappeared from Network in file explorer....
  4. i cant able to access my nearby share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant able to access my nearby share: i cant able to access my nearby share in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-able-to-access-my-nearby-share/c258cee5-2ee6-48a5-81eb-b37ba0d6f9d6
  5. i cant able to access my nearby share

i cant able to access my nearby share: i cant able to access my nearby share in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-able-to-access-my-nearby-share/c258cee5-2ee6-48a5-81eb-b37ba0d6f9d6
  6. when i Screen share my shared screen is bright but not my actual screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i Screen share my shared screen is bright but not my actual screen: whenever I screen share or stream my shared screen or stream is very bright not my actual screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-screen-share-my-shared-screen-is-bright-but/da029884-d780-4680-8d1c-5da05345febe
  7. Windows 10 screen hangs for no reason, any programme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 screen hangs for no reason, any programme: I am getting total screen hangs where I try to run progs like Dymo Label Printer or Thunderbird email or Quickbooks accounts. Theres no apparent reason. It just locks up. I can get to Task Manager but I cannot get onto the programmes to close them. Some screen "grey" out ....
  8. Any programmers without studies/training?

Any programmers without studies/training?: Are there any of you who can do programming very well without having had any studies or training? If this is the case, how did you proceed? I want to teach it to me out of hobby and interest. Irgendwelche Programmierer ohne Studium/Ausbildung?
  9. any programmers out there

any programmers out there: hello everyone i am looking to learn computer language in order to better understand how computers work and would like a programmers input as to which one to learn first. i read somewhere if you learn the C language the others are easier as they are based off C language is...
  10. cant share any folder/drive from my pc to my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant share any folder/drive from my pc to my network: i just made a new clean installation of windows (version 1909) and now for some reason i cant share anything on my network. i have an dune hd b1 mediaplayer connected to my network which i always used for accessing my shared files from my computer but i get the message "cant...