Windows 10: I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password

Discus and support I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So i was updating my amd drivers amd it said it did install because of the software had a problem then it told me to download amdcleaner driver and it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RaihanLeandy, Jan 30, 2020.

1. I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password

So i was updating my amd drivers amd it said it did install because of the software had a problem then it told me to download amdcleaner driver and it would boot up on safe mode, after doing that my computer restarted and went on to the log in screen but when i type in my password it said password incorrect but i typed in my correct password still it says incorrect password i need some help please

:)

RaihanLeandy, Jan 30, 2020

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password

1. I cant sign in my account when i type the correct password - Similar Threads - cant sign account

2. i cant type the = sign ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant type the = sign ?: i need asap pls i cant type the" =" sign my keyboard isnt broken even with the on screen keyboard it wont be typedi think its not an hardware problem even when i click shift or alt to write the} or the + it works but only that sign :tried to unistall the driver didnt workits...
  3. i cant type the = sign ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant type the = sign ?: i need asap pls i cant type the" =" sign my keyboard isnt broken even with the on screen keyboard it wont be typedi think its not an hardware problem even when i click shift or alt to write the} or the + it works but only that sign :...
  4. Cant sign in with correct password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant sign in with correct password.: Every time I try to log into my computer with my password it says the password is wrong. So I changed my password and still cant log in, starts to say welcome then goes to password is wrong . When I turned my computer off last night it was going to do updates…and now it wont...
  5. Cant sign in with correct password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in with correct password.: Every time I try to log into my computer with my password it says the password is wrong. So I changed my password and still cant log in, starts to say welcome then goes to password is wrong . When I turned my computer off last night it was going to do updates…and now it wont...
  6. Cant sign in with correct password.

7. Password is correct but cant sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password is correct but cant sign in: Im putting the correct password but it says incorrect. I double check everything. I dont want to lock on my account I dont have recovery or something. I need to sign in and I cant get pass in the sign in page....
  8. Password is correct but cant sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password is correct but cant sign in: Im putting the correct password but it says incorrect. I double check everything. I dont want to lock on my account I dont have recovery or something. I need to sign in and I cant get pass in the sign in page....
  9. Password is correct but cant sign in

10. I cant Sign in with my account

I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...