Windows 10: I cant sign in my microsoft account on any app in my computer after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support I cant sign in my microsoft account on any app in my computer after windows 10 upgrade in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After upgrading my computer with windows 10 I cant sign in Microsoft store with my Microsoft account I try to add my account on setting the same issue... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DuvergerJerson, Apr 4, 2020.

1. I cant sign in my microsoft account on any app in my computer after windows 10 upgrade

After upgrading my computer with windows 10 I cant sign in Microsoft store with my Microsoft account I try to add my account on setting the same issue I try all to add or open my account I cant. I try to open my account on Microsoft edge it work but on app in my computer it doesn't work can someone help me please ?

:)

DuvergerJerson, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

I cant sign in my microsoft account on any app in my computer after windows 10 upgrade

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I cant sign in my microsoft account on any app in my computer after windows 10 upgrade :(

Zakin, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

I cant sign in my microsoft account on any app in my computer after windows 10 upgrade

1. I cant sign in my microsoft account on any app in my computer after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - cant sign microsoft

2. Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account: im trying to log into my Microsoft account on apps like the Microsoft store, the Xbox app, and other such Microsoft owned apps. But when i try, the sign in screen pops up for a moment and then disappears. When i was setting up my pc i used my main email not the one my...
  3. Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account: im trying to log into my Microsoft account on apps like the Microsoft store, the Xbox app, and other such Microsoft owned apps. But when i try, the sign in screen pops up for a moment and then disappears. When i was setting up my pc i used my main email not the one my...
  4. Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant sign in into my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sign in into my microsoft account: hey i need help asap, i started deleting some stuff and personalising my laptop, idk if it is bc i deleted something or it if its just because ii clicked into change my microsoft account onto a local account, BUT i cannot sign in into my microsoft account anymore, in none of...
  6. i cant sign in into my microsoft account

i cant sign in into my microsoft account: hey i need help asap, i started deleting some stuff and personalising my laptop, idk if it is bc i deleted something or it if its just because ii clicked into change my microsoft account onto a local account, BUT i cannot sign in into my microsoft account anymore, in none of...
  7. I cant sign in to my Microsoft Account

I cant sign in to my Microsoft Account: Hello,I am having a problem signing in to my Microsoft account I get the error below: "The Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."...
  8. I cant sign in to my Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant sign in to my Microsoft Account: Hello,I am having a problem signing in to my Microsoft account I get the error below: "The Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."...
  9. I cant sign in to my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I cant sign into my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant sign into my microsoft account: After i updated my Minecraft ps4 to bedrock edition i couldn't sign into my microsoft account,please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-microsoft-account/2f421160-b304-4e53-be38-eef4f4f499f6