Windows 10: I can't sign in on my computer

Discus and support I can't sign in on my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i decided to wipe my hard drive clean yesterday since i was really running out of space. The problem is though that after it was done, im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NaniSoree, Jul 23, 2020.

1. NaniSoree Win User

I can't sign in on my computer

Hello, i decided to wipe my hard drive clean yesterday since i was really running out of space. The problem is though that after it was done, im greeted with a "Other User" sign in option and none of my passwords or username works. I still have access to my Microsoft account but my pc is custom built and the usb wifi drivers arent installed now. Also someone has access to my emails even after i have changed my password and they are attempting to steal valuable data aka debit cards/bank info/ pay pal information and I'm honestly not sure what i can do to make this JUST STOP. Please help me , help myself so i can not deal with this ****

:)

NaniSoree, Jul 23, 2020

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Can't sign into my computer

Hi Norma,

If you’re using a Pin to sign in to your PC, you may also need to use your
    Microsoft account as the alternative sign-in option. If you're done using your Microsoft account password, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article
    when you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Once you’re on the page, you may change your password by clicking the Reset your password link under the
    Reset your password section, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. After recovering your account, sign in to your computer using your Microsoft account and your new password.

Let us know if you need additional assistance regarding your concern.

Joseph Ban, Aug 3, 2020
  4. I can't sign in on my computer

I can't sign in to my computer at home.

Hello,

This issue might have occurred due to an incorrect account information. For us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your account/computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to sign in to your computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account? If yes, you may refer to the suggestions provided in this
      article on how you can get back into your Microsoft account as quickly as possible.

We look forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

I can't sign in on my computer

1. I can't sign in on my computer - Similar Threads - can't sign computer

2. Why can't I sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I sign in to my computer: Why can't my computer sign in? I have tried continuously and it only says "You'll need the internet for this." I've tried over and over again and only that message appears....
  3. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my computer: Hello, guys. Last night l updated my windows 11 to a new cumulative udate and when I restarted it, it logged in nicely, but my windows defender wasn't opening, so I restarted it again to resolve the issue, but now it was refusing to sign in and not doing anything when I...
  4. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my computer: Hello, guys. Last night l updated my windows 11 to a new cumulative udate and when I restarted it, it logged in nicely, but my windows defender wasn't opening, so I restarted it again to resolve the issue, but now it was refusing to sign in and not doing anything when I...
  5. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my computer: Im trying to login into my computer and when I enter my password or PIN it says preparing Windows for a long while. Then comes to the home screen as if it signed me in but says "We cant sign into your account ". I have restarted computer multiple times and whats weird is that...
  6. I can't sign into my computer

I can't sign into my computer: Im trying to login into my computer and when I enter my password or PIN it says preparing Windows for a long while. Then comes to the home screen as if it signed me in but says "We cant sign into your account ". I have restarted computer multiple times and whats weird is that...
  7. I can't sign into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I can't sign-in to my Dell computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign-in to my Dell computer.: I switch on the computer and put in my pin code. I get the message ' This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least two hours and then try again'. The...
  9. I can't sign-in to my Dell computer.

I can't sign-in to my Dell computer.: I switch on the computer and put in my pin code. I get the message ' This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least two hours and then try again'. The...
  10. Can't sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in to my computer: Hi, I need some help because I can't sign on to my computer. I've been having problems using my computer for about a week. I tried to do a system restore and that didn't work. I tried to reset to factory and that didn't work. Every time I tried something, the situation...