Windows 10: I can't sign in to Cortana again

Discus and support I can't sign in to Cortana again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So have a look at this thread first because it is technically the same question by me:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FireBlazer_TAY, Jul 12, 2021.

1. I can't sign in to Cortana again

So have a look at this thread first because it is technically the same question by me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in-to-cortana/eb1f6efe-9ab7-4dff-9222-3434aaa32deeI am 13 years old turning 14 later and I am NOT a minor. But Cortana keeps insisting on it. My birthdate is on November 2007. Google already lets me have a full account, but why not Microsoft?

:)

FireBlazer_TAY, Jul 12, 2021

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 12, 2021
  4. I can't sign in to Cortana again

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

I can't sign in to Cortana again

1. I can't sign in to Cortana again - Similar Threads - can't sign Cortana

2. Can't sign into Unemployment AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Unemployment AGAIN!!!: Why am I getting the 3759 error code when I try to sign into Unemployment on June 11, 2023? Rediculous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-unemployment-again/caeac950-d551-4ddf-af6a-19aad7c38b49
  3. Can't sign into Unemployment AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into Unemployment AGAIN!!!: Why am I getting the 3759 error code when I try to sign into Unemployment on June 11, 2023? Rediculous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-unemployment-again/caeac950-d551-4ddf-af6a-19aad7c38b49
  4. Can't sign into Unemployment AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't sign in again to verify my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in again to verify my account: Because I was having issues buying the game pass on my pc I have a child account but my parent couldn't allow me to buy it or buy it for me, I went to Microsoft family. At the top of the screen, it says that i have to sign in again to verify my account on my pc by allowing...
  6. I can't sign in again to verify my account

I can't sign in again to verify my account: Because I was having issues buying the game pass on my pc I have a child account but my parent couldn't allow me to buy it or buy it for me, I went to Microsoft family. At the top of the screen, it says that i have to sign in again to verify my account on my pc by allowing...
  7. Can't sign in to Cortana on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Cortana on Windows 11: Cortana is saying that accounts owned by minors are not allowed to use the service after I tried to sign in on Cortana on Windows 11. It displays the following message - "Minors aren't allowed to use their accounts here. You can still use this account to sign in to Microsoft...
  8. Can't sign in to Cortana on Windows 11

Can't sign in to Cortana on Windows 11: Cortana is saying that accounts owned by minors are not allowed to use the service after I tried to sign in on Cortana on Windows 11. It displays the following message - "Minors aren't allowed to use their accounts here. You can still use this account to sign in to Microsoft...
  9. Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??

in Cortana
    Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??: [ATTACH] Each time I try to sign in to Cortana with my Microsoft Account it pops up? How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-i-sign-in-to-cortana/6f19b4eb-017b-439b-b5f1-29be2a603003"
  10. SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN: EACH N EVERY TIME WHENEVER I TURNED OFF MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10...N I RESTART IT....UT SIGNED ME OUT FROM EACH N EVERY ACCOUNT OF MINE...INCLUDING GMAIL ACCOUNT ON CHROME AND NETFLIX ACCOUNT... DONT WANT TO SIGN IN AGAIN N AGAIN AFTER EVERY RESTART... NEED HELP!!!...