Windows 10: I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

Discus and support I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've bought Minecraft Java edition a few weeks ago and it would not let sign after many failed attempts I gave up and ended up here,I also have another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cakita water, May 26, 2022.

1. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

I've bought Minecraft Java edition a few weeks ago and it would not let sign after many failed attempts I gave up and ended up here,I also have another problem I a few months prior the I bought the Xbox game pass and After a few days I could not sign in after using the correct password a lot of times I only ended up with an error screen I'm confused and would like to be able to sign into both of these software's but I need help fixing up the other problems.

:)

Cakita water, May 26, 2022

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 26, 2022
  3. minecraft java edition

I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again

TippyWhisper978, May 26, 2022
  4. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

Hi Juan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing the Minecraft Java Edition website.

If you are using a specific browser, I would suggest you to try using any other browser and see if you face the same issue while accessing and downloading Minecraft Java Edition.

However, you can also get in touch with the
    Mojang Technical Support team
    for further assistance regarding the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 26, 2022
Thema:

I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

1. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition - Similar Threads - can't sign Minecraft

2. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  3. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  4. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do? Error Code: 0x80004005...
  5. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do? Error Code: 0x80004005...
  6. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

7. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  8. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  9. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition: I've bought Minecraft Java edition a few weeks ago and it would not let sign after many failed attempts I gave up and ended up here,I also have another problem I a few months prior the I bought the Xbox game pass and After a few days I could not sign in after using the...
  10. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition: I've bought Minecraft Java edition a few weeks ago and it would not let sign after many failed attempts I gave up and ended up here,I also have another problem I a few months prior the I bought the Xbox game pass and After a few days I could not sign in after using the...