Windows 10: I can’t sign in to my account.

Discus and support I can’t sign in to my account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently got a used laptop from a friend and reset it. I wanted to change my password which is presently too long and midway through I ran out of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KwadwoOwusu Akyaw, Nov 17, 2021.

1. I can’t sign in to my account.

I recently got a used laptop from a friend and reset it. I wanted to change my password which is presently too long and midway through I ran out of internet data and therefore lost connection with Microsoft. When I got ready to continue setting up Microsoft demanded internet connection before I could sign in. My only source of internet connection is by a USB Modem but my modem now with enough data can’t connect. There is no Wi-Fi in my area, however if I go to where there is Wi-Fi service can I get connection? Will anyone be kind enough to show me the way out this dilemma.* Moved fro

:)

KwadwoOwusu Akyaw, Nov 17, 2021

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I can’t sign in to my account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 17, 2021
  4. I can’t sign in to my account.

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

I can’t sign in to my account.

1. I can’t sign in to my account. - Similar Threads - can’t sign account

2. Why can’t I sign into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I sign into my account: I can’t sign into my Microsoft account. I was notified that someone keeps trying to get into my account in different countries so I changed my password but when I sign back in I keep getting told that my account has been breached so it’s being secured. I can’t get in my...
  3. Why can’t I sign into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into my account: I can’t sign into my Microsoft account. I was notified that someone keeps trying to get into my account in different countries so I changed my password but when I sign back in I keep getting told that my account has been breached so it’s being secured. I can’t get in my...
  4. I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!: I haven’t used my Microsoft account for a while and when I tried to sign in, it asked for a verification with an old phone number. Obviously texting an old phone number the code wouldn’t work so I went through the verification process and put in all the information I could...
  5. I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!

I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!: I haven’t used my Microsoft account for a while and when I tried to sign in, it asked for a verification with an old phone number. Obviously texting an old phone number the code wouldn’t work so I went through the verification process and put in all the information I could...
  6. I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I can’t sign in to my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my account.: I recently got a used laptop from a friend and reset it. I wanted to change my password which is presently too long and midway through I ran out of internet data and therefore lost connection with Microsoft. When I got ready to continue setting up Microsoft demanded internet...
  8. I can’t sign in to my account.

I can’t sign in to my account.: I recently got a used laptop from a friend and reset it. I wanted to change my password which is presently too long and midway through I ran out of internet data and therefore lost connection with Microsoft. When I got ready to continue setting up Microsoft demanded internet...
  9. Can’t sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my account: I turned my computer off and turned it back on. Whenever I sign in it says “we can’t sign in right now” or something along those lines. I’ve tried everything Microsoft said and nothing worked. The last time I was on my computer I tried changing the users name folder in...
  10. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account: A while ago I made a minecraft acount on my old computer. When I got my new computer a couple years after that I got minecraft from the Microsoft store. When minecraft downloaded clicked the sign in butten in the bottem left corner anf all it said was “ we tried to sign you...