Windows 10: I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

Discus and support I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A while ago I made a minecraft acount on my old computer. When I got my new computer a couple years after that I got minecraft from the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sammy21032, Nov 25, 2019.

1. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

A while ago I made a minecraft acount on my old computer. When I got my new computer a couple years after that I got minecraft from the Microsoft store. When minecraft downloaded clicked the sign in butten in the bottem left corner anf all it said was “ we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft acount, but something whent wrong.” What i dont get was how it didnt even tell me to put in info for it. Note that i can also sign in on minecraft net and it works, just not minecraft itself. I would be so greatfull if someone could help me.

:)

Sammy21032, Nov 25, 2019

2. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

1. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - can’t sign Minecraft

2. Why can’t I sign into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I sign into my account: I can’t sign into my Microsoft account. I was notified that someone keeps trying to get into my account in different countries so I changed my password but when I sign back in I keep getting told that my account has been breached so it’s being secured. I can’t get in my...
  3. Why can’t I sign into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into my account: I can’t sign into my Microsoft account. I was notified that someone keeps trying to get into my account in different countries so I changed my password but when I sign back in I keep getting told that my account has been breached so it’s being secured. I can’t get in my...
  4. I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!: I haven’t used my Microsoft account for a while and when I tried to sign in, it asked for a verification with an old phone number. Obviously texting an old phone number the code wouldn’t work so I went through the verification process and put in all the information I could...
  5. I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!

I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!: I haven’t used my Microsoft account for a while and when I tried to sign in, it asked for a verification with an old phone number. Obviously texting an old phone number the code wouldn’t work so I went through the verification process and put in all the information I could...
  6. I can’t sign in to my own Microsoft account!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I can’t sign in to my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my account.: I recently got a used laptop from a friend and reset it. I wanted to change my password which is presently too long and midway through I ran out of internet data and therefore lost connection with Microsoft. When I got ready to continue setting up Microsoft demanded internet...
  8. I can’t sign in to my account.

I can’t sign in to my account.: I recently got a used laptop from a friend and reset it. I wanted to change my password which is presently too long and midway through I ran out of internet data and therefore lost connection with Microsoft. When I got ready to continue setting up Microsoft demanded internet...
  9. I can’t sign in to my account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Can’t sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my account: I turned my computer off and turned it back on. Whenever I sign in it says “we can’t sign in right now” or something along those lines. I’ve tried everything Microsoft said and nothing worked. The last time I was on my computer I tried changing the users name folder in...