Windows 10: I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

Discus and support I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A while ago I made a minecraft acount on my old computer. When I got my new computer a couple years after that I got minecraft from the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sammy21032, Nov 25, 2019.

1. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

A while ago I made a minecraft acount on my old computer. When I got my new computer a couple years after that I got minecraft from the Microsoft store. When minecraft downloaded clicked the sign in butten in the bottem left corner anf all it said was “ we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft acount, but something whent wrong.” What i dont get was how it didnt even tell me to put in info for it. Note that i can also sign in on minecraft net and it works, just not minecraft itself. I would be so greatfull if someone could help me.

:)

Sammy21032, Nov 25, 2019

2. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

1. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - can’t sign Minecraft

2. I can’t sign into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...
  3. I can’t sign into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...
  4. Can’t sign in due to Administrator / account disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t sign in due to Administrator / account disabled: Windows 10 not allowing me to log in with my account. Locked screen at log in for Administrator sayimg my qccoumt has been locked. DC Watchdog violation pops up, and restarts my laptop, and repeats. I jist want this admin log in terminated and avcess to my account again. Any...
  5. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  6. Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account: I've tried all kinds of things to get it to work but it just won't sign in. [ATTACH] My computer is signed into the account already so I don't know what the problem is. I am missing some Windows updates but it's been searching for updates for about an hour now....
  7. I can't sign into my microsoft account in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my microsoft account in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I've had this problem for a few days now. Every time I click Sign in, a loading screen appears, followed by an error message saying "Something went Wrong" After that, every time I click sign in it loads for like half a second and then stops. I've looked online and I've seen...
  8. I can’t install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t install Minecraft: I decided i wanted to reinstall minecraft so i went on to the windows store to download it only to see error Code: 0x800C0002. I went to get Feedback Hub and the same error appeared on my screen. By the way i already own minecraft windows 10 edition and thats the one im...
  9. Can’t sign in to my surface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign in to my surface: I always used face recognition, it’s not working. A pin is required is what I get but it says my pin is no longer available due to changes to the setting and I forgot my password. Went to microsoft account and changed my password, tried that one and still nothing. All I see...
  10. I can’t sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t sign in: I don't know how and when it happened but my login page shows Administrator, and my account is disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-cant-sign-in/fe0a36db-9466-410d-a501-629098dc966f