Windows 10: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

Discus and support I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anum Tariq, Nov 30, 2022.

1. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing into new profile every time.

:)

anum Tariq, Nov 30, 2022

2. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I used. I tried every step for one .bak file but nothing worked. It just always logs me into a temporary profile no matter what I do to fix it.

TheMinevenger, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Julius Win User
    Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

Hello Brink,

After a several times follow your steps it still didn't work out :/

I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile... [​IMG]

The only thing that happens is creating more Temp accounts as you can see in the prt sc.
    The map that is marked is my user profile profile, which is empty when i click on it.

I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile... [​IMG]

This is what i see now in my regedit. Do you have any advice for me?

Thanks u in advance!

Julius, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Harpert Win User

I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

Harpert, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

1. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile... - Similar Threads - can't sign original

2. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing...
  3. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing...
  4. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in Temporary User profile: After installing the latest update I can sign in to my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-temporary-user-profile/f67f2dd4-2796-45be-8023-4f1daa313e3a
  5. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in Temporary User profile: After installing the latest update I can sign in to my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-temporary-user-profile/f67f2dd4-2796-45be-8023-4f1daa313e3a
  6. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Temporary Profile sign in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Temporary Profile sign in issues: My desktop has decided on its own to sign me into a temporary profile. I tried booting into Safe Mode, but that has not fixed the problem. I no longer have access to any of my files....
  8. Sign out of temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign out of temporary profile: While Windows 10 HOME edition is starting I get "Preparing Windows", which I had never received before. Once I log in I get: We can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you don't sign out now,...
  9. Signed with temporary profile

Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  10. Signing in with Temporary Profile

Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....