Windows 10: I can't sign in to the Microsoft Store. Something went wrong 0x800706d

Discus and support I can't sign in to the Microsoft Store. Something went wrong 0x800706d in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Same issue occurs when i try to log into xbox live with error code something went wrong 0x800706d. Have tried various solutions from older posts on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bloody_Tofu, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I can't sign in to the Microsoft Store. Something went wrong 0x800706d

Same issue occurs when i try to log into xbox live with error code something went wrong 0x800706d.

Have tried various solutions from older posts on this issue but none have worked so far.

Have tried

-uninstalling/reinstalling store

-Updating windows/apps

-Running numerous commands as sujested in older posts

and nothing. can log in fine on my wifes computer but not on mine.

:)

Bloody_Tofu, Apr 14, 2019

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 14, 2019
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 14, 2019
  4. I can't sign in to the Microsoft Store. Something went wrong 0x800706d

CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT STORE

Thank you for your feedback. If the issue was not resolved after performing the steps provided we suggest disabling any security software (antivirus) temporarily. Take note that antivirus protects your PC against virus or malware. Make sure to enable it
    once done checking if the Store will work.

In case the issue was not fixed, we would suggest creating a new user account. This will help us the determine if the current user account is corrupted or not. Refer to the articles below to start creating a new account:

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

I can't sign in to the Microsoft Store. Something went wrong 0x800706d

1. I can't sign in to the Microsoft Store. Something went wrong 0x800706d - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Store: I have a brand new laptop. I want to install Google Chrome, as the pre-installed MS Edge is blocking me from downloading any non approved MS apps plus some websites despite them being https. In order to do this I have to switch out of S mode, however when accessing MS Store...
  3. Can't sign-in in to Microsoft Account "Oops something went wrong", "Whenever happened, it...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign-in in to Microsoft Account "Oops something went wrong", "Whenever happened, it...: I got a lot of problems but one of them I've solved on my own, all tutorial/guide on the Internet isn't helpful even Microsoft, their own website. I got a problem with Windows Update and I fix it by adding Firewall rule to svchost.exe on Norton as I notice on Process Hacker...
  4. Can't sign-in in to Microsoft Account "Oops something went wrong", "Whenever happened, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign-in in to Microsoft Account "Oops something went wrong", "Whenever happened, it...: I got a lot of problems but one of them I've solved on my own, all tutorial/guide on the Internet isn't helpful even Microsoft, their own website. I got a problem with Windows Update and I fix it by adding Firewall rule to svchost.exe on Norton as I notice on Process Hacker...
  5. Can't sign-in in to Microsoft Account "Oops something went wrong", "Whenever happened, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Something went wrong while sign in with a Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something went wrong while sign in with a Microsoft account.: At first, I was using Windows 10 pro with version 2004. Then I joined Windows Insider Program in Settings to preview the latest version. After the required reboot, I didn't upgrade my windows rather than reset my computer to fix some small problems. The reset finished in...
  7. trying to sign to Microsoft account Something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trying to sign to Microsoft account Something went wrong: Can not do any thing with my computer. Every thing requires password which also say not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-sign-to-microsoft-account-something-went/fbcb73d8-67d2-4330-bb6d-33c21c4f32fc
  8. Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in microsoft store when sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in microsoft store when sign in: Pls Help Me I Cant Find Some Tutorial Of This Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-something-went-wrong-0x801901f4-in-microsoft/c713f818-b43d-4bd4-8984-dcd47b6fbb42
  9. Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 64 bit and recently I'm aware that my taskbar and start menu doesn't work and I tired creating a new local account and it solve my problems. But now I have another question to ask about this, first I cannot sign into my Microsoft...
  10. Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong": Hey there! So I've seen many posts on this kind of topic but none that have had the exact same issue that I'm having or none with solutions that seem to work for me so I'm deciding to post it here. I recently was forced to create a new user account on my Windows 10 PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in to microsoft store

2. cant sign into microsoft store

3. cant sign in ms store=something went wrong

4. cant log into microsft store,
  5. cant sign into microsoft account oops something went wrong,
  6. cannot sign in microsoft account oops something went wrong,
  7. cant sign in with microsoft account oops something went wrong,
  8. microsoft account oops something went wrong 2019,
  9. oops something went wrong logging into microsoft account,
  10. can t sign into microsoft store windows 10 oops something,
  11. cannot sign into windows 10 oops something went wrong,