Windows 10: I can't sign in using Windows Hello

Discus and support I can't sign in using Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever I try signing into my laptop, I don't get the option to sign in with my fingerprint scanner. In settings, all of the Windows Hello sign-in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BereniceVega, Sep 13, 2021.

1. I can't sign in using Windows Hello

Whenever I try signing into my laptop, I don't get the option to sign in with my fingerprint scanner. In settings, all of the Windows Hello sign-in options say, "Something Went Wrong". I have already tried: Disabling and enabling the fingerprint scanner driverUninstalling the fingerprint scanner driver and reinstalling it

:)

BereniceVega, Sep 13, 2021

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 13, 2021
  4. I can't sign in using Windows Hello

windows hello

Hello,

Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or touch.

You can change the Windows Hello settings by following these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Under Sign-in options, you can change and choose the way you want to sign-in.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

I can't sign in using Windows Hello

1. I can't sign in using Windows Hello - Similar Threads - can't sign using

2. Can't Setup PIN windows hello sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Setup PIN windows hello sign in: Can't Setup PIN windows hello sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-setup-pin-windows-hello-sign-in/8f2817cb-6315-43af-af49-369169282bd9
  3. Can't Setup PIN windows hello sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Setup PIN windows hello sign in: Can't Setup PIN windows hello sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-setup-pin-windows-hello-sign-in/8f2817cb-6315-43af-af49-369169282bd9
  4. Can't use windows hello pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't use windows hello pin: I tried to set up my pin on my new laptop because I don't want to login using my long password but it doesn't work. If my laptop isn't connected to the internet it always shows "Your device is offline. Use another Sign-in method blablabla", but if it's connected to the...
  5. I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options: I can't find Windows Hello Option in Setting>Sign-In Options. Before update my Windows 10, there is no problem with my fingerprint scanner and i can log in, but after Update, I still can scan my fingerprint but i can't log in, and so i need to enter my password. [ATTACH]...
  6. Can't sign in hello screen lock.

Can't sign in hello screen lock.: I can't able to sign in windows hello screen lock . Plz help me anyone. Im have been trying since morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-hello-screen-lock/852d9d13-e3f7-4ca6-a978-b3a9db947dc3
  7. Unable to use Windows Hello feature to sign in

Unable to use Windows Hello feature to sign in: I'm not sure why I cannot use my fingerprint or my face as a secure way to unlock my laptop. My laptop is ASUS VivoBook. ***Original title: sign in options***...
  8. Can't use Windows Hello & Pin

Can't use Windows Hello & Pin: I always use windows hello but all of a sudden it only lets me use a pin with the message"Your Pin is required to sign in". I can't even select windows hello. Tried to click "i forgot my pin" but my surface go didn't respond, and now i can't log in at all. Restarted...
  9. Sign-in using windows hello.

Sign-in using windows hello.: I cannot select windows hello sign-in options. How can I fix that? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-using-windows-hello/dc1a4f89-5fa4-4416-9b43-04af4880b3db
  10. Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't set up Windows Hello sign in?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sktdoublelift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eblta3/cant_set_up_windows_hello_sign_in/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant sign in as my computer is set to windows hello