Windows 10: I can't sign in with my administrator password

Discus and support I can't sign in with my administrator password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So whenever the administrator thing pops up where you have to put in the password and stuff it just says no and nothing else, if you could help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cubemagnet, Nov 21, 2018.

1. I can't sign in with my administrator password

So whenever the administrator thing pops up where you have to put in the password and stuff it just says no and nothing else, if you could help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated. also this problem happens on all accounts.

I can't sign in with my administrator password [​IMG]

:)

Cubemagnet, Nov 21, 2018

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 21, 2018
  3. jec298829 Win User
    Can't remember administrator password in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. I cannot remember my administrator password even with the clue I noted. I've tried suggestions listed on different forums, nothing works. I can sign in to Microsoft, but apparently this is a different account. So, how do I
    reset or recover my administrator password?

jec298829, Nov 21, 2018
  4. I can't sign in with my administrator password

Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

I can't sign in with my administrator password

1. I can't sign in with my administrator password - Similar Threads - can't sign administrator

2. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  3. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  4. Can't sign into my computer with correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into my computer with correct password: I cannot access my computer even though I am typing the correct password and caps are not locked. I recently reset my password.I know for a fact the password entered is correct because I logged into a different device with the same password without issues. Also once I logged...
  5. Can't sign into my computer with correct password

Can't sign into my computer with correct password: I cannot access my computer even though I am typing the correct password and caps ar not locke. I recently reset my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-my-computer-with-correct-password/dbec3cf3-2249-4869-b1b4-81658748e063
  6. I forgot my administrator password local password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my administrator password local password: Is there a way to bypass the administrator password? I didn't use a Microsoft account, it is a local password. I tried safe mode and I still can't get in. I didn't back up my files and I have word documents and power point files that I want to recover. Please let me know what...
  7. I forgot my administrator password local password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my administrator password local password: Is there a way to bypass the administrator password? I didn't use a Microsoft account, it is a local password. I tried safe mode and I still can't get in. I didn't back up my files and I have word documents and power point files that I want to recover. Please let me know what...
  8. I forgot my administrator password local password

9. I can't sign in my administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sign in my administrator account: How do i sign in my administrator account i add a second account and try to sign in but it said user sevice failed and now i cant go to my administrator i really need help...
  10. signing on with administrator user name & password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    signing on with administrator user name & password: always signed in with Microsoft account & password next am after upgrade to windows 10 version 1803 I had an administrator account on the opening page. I signed in with MS account. Anything I wanted to do or change went to the sign in with administrator account with...