Windows 10: I can't sign in

Discus and support I can't sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cant seem to sign in to my laptop, my fingerprint option not available, my pin sign in says, "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ElliuqashAthaso, Jul 30, 2020.

1. I can't sign in

I cant seem to sign in to my laptop, my fingerprint option not available, my pin sign in says, "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." But when i clicked it, it only seem to loop to the beginning again. And i cant use password option because i havent set it up. Please help...

:)

ElliuqashAthaso, Jul 30, 2020

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 30, 2020
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 30, 2020
  4. I can't sign in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

I can't sign in

1. I can't sign in - Similar Threads - can't sign

2. When I try entering my password but type it incorrectly, it usually says "you can't sign...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I try entering my password but type it incorrectly, it usually says "you can't sign...: All I do is type it in incorrectly. If I try logging in again right after and type it in correctly, then I get into my account? This also has happened to me on multiple computers. I've found very little to nothing about this issue when searching for it online. Has anyone else...
  3. Can't Sign In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign In: A co-workers computer is not letting them sign onto the computer. It is only displaying "other user". I have tried to find something similar, but everyone's solution seems to be holding shift/restart and booting into safe mode. When I boot into safe mode, nothing...
  4. I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't sign into OneDrive on my windows 10 PC.: I used to have an old Microsoft account which I deleted to start a new one. I wanted to sign in to the OneDrive app on my PC, using my new Microsoft account, but I get the following message: [IMG] How am I to get around this? My default browser is chrome, and I have...
  5. Can't sign to Microsoft account with my pc in; Error Code 0x801901f4.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign to Microsoft account with my pc in; Error Code 0x801901f4.: Can't sign to Microsoft account with my pc in; Error Code 0x801901f4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-to-microsoft-account-with-my-pc-in-error/7299b187-5a03-4795-bbc7-652a077b70d4
  6. Can't sign in to Microsoft Account because of gibberish prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Account because of gibberish prompt: I can't sign in to Microsoft Account because after selecting an account to sign in, this window shows up instead of proper login so I can't do anything. This happened on Edge and when I click on Verify identity in Settings > Your Info. Any ideas? [ATTACH]...
  7. I can't sign in on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't sign in on my computer: Hello, i decided to wipe my hard drive clean yesterday since i was really running out of space. The problem is though that after it was done, im greeted with a "Other User" sign in option and none of my passwords or username works. I still have access to my Microsoft account...
  8. Can't sign in to my microsoft account on pc and cant access the folder with my user data

Can't sign in to my microsoft account on pc and cant access the folder with my user data: My computer was not working yesterday, I eventually managed to get it working but when I went to login to my account at start up it takes a long time loading and then goes into a temporary account that says "Can't sign in to your account" my brothers account on the other hand...
  9. Can't sign in to my Microsoft account error message

Can't sign in to my Microsoft account error message: I was having trouble with my desktop pc all day, it wouldn't start, eventually I got it working and my brothers account is working fine, but when I login it says "welcome" and "preparing windows" for minutes and then it logs in to a temporary account, and a box appears saying...
  10. Can't login using pin, any other way sign-in? No microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login using pin, any other way sign-in? No microsoft account: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puffuchu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrjxde/cant_login_using_pin_any_other_way_signin_no/