Windows 10: I can't sign in

Discus and support I can't sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I keep getting a message that windows can't sign me in right now to try again later. It has been days. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Joe Haynes1, Aug 30, 2022.

1. I can't sign in

I keep getting a message that windows can't sign me in right now to try again later. It has been days. What can I do?

:)

Joe Haynes1, Aug 30, 2022

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 30, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't sign in :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 30, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't sign in

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

I can't sign in

1. I can't sign in - Similar Threads - can't sign

2. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  3. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  4. Can't use fingerprint or face to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use fingerprint or face to sign in: I can't use fingerprint or facial recognition to sign in ,, it always shows "this option is currently unavailable" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-fingerprint-or-face-to-sign-in/b77b4c75-8d7d-46ce-983c-6b4cfce4df50
  5. Can't use fingerprint or face to sign in

Can't use fingerprint or face to sign in: I can't use fingerprint or facial recognition to sign in ,, it always shows "this option is currently unavailable" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-fingerprint-or-face-to-sign-in/b77b4c75-8d7d-46ce-983c-6b4cfce4df50
  6. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  7. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  8. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  9. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  10. Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile

Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile: Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile.Hello, I just recently tried to reset my PC using the windows default option, but while trying to reset, it stopped and my PC restarted and brought me to the sign in page for my user profile which I input my PIN in then it shows "The...