Windows 10: I can't sign Into mojang

Discus and support I can't sign Into mojang in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got mojang bedrock edition on Windows 10 and I have pocket edition on my phone, I'm trying to sign into my account to mojang but it always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DawsonBoswell, Dec 20, 2020.

1. I can't sign Into mojang

So I just got mojang bedrock edition on Windows 10 and I have pocket edition on my phone, I'm trying to sign into my account to mojang but it always takes my microsoft account instead. When I try to sign in it just says my password is incorrect if you could please figure this out I can't remember my password for mojang.

:)

DawsonBoswell, Dec 20, 2020

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 21, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't sign Into mojang :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 21, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't sign Into mojang

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

I can't sign Into mojang

1. I can't sign Into mojang - Similar Threads - can't sign mojang

2. I can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in: I keep getting a message that windows can't sign me in right now to try again later. It has been days. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in/01ccd3a0-60da-450b-b979-d84011f857b4
  3. microsoft and mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft and mojang: Hi, i recently tried to link my microsoft account with mojang since ive bought minecraft from mojang. when i tried it came up that my account was allready linket, but if i logged in it dident work.so i created a new account to link to minecraft because of realms. worked fine,...
  4. microsoft and mojang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft and mojang: Hi, i recently tried to link my microsoft account with mojang since ive bought minecraft from mojang. when i tried it came up that my account was allready linket, but if i logged in it dident work.so i created a new account to link to minecraft because of realms. worked fine,...
  5. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  6. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  7. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Mojang acount

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang acount: Hi My microsoft account and mojang were connected now i canno't login to my minecraft java game my email adres was my login *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you help mi please my microsoft acount wants mi to buy a game, that i have already bought...
  9. I can't sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in: I cant seem to sign in to my laptop, my fingerprint option not available, my pin sign in says, "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." But when i clicked it, it only seem to loop to the beginning again. And i cant use password option...
  10. I can't sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't sign in: Hello there fellow readers. Today I came with a question that i hope it will solve my problem,the problem is when I open up my laptop and enter correctly my PIN this message appears "Your credentials could not be verified." and after I press "Ok" another message appears...