Windows 10: I can't sign into my laptop

Discus and support I can't sign into my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically, when I start up my laptop and try to log on, it says "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Azaan1, Sep 23, 2022.

1. I can't sign into my laptop

Basically, when I start up my laptop and try to log on, it says "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." but when I click it comes up with a box saying that I "need to install an app for this task." I don't have any other sign in options and I don't have any way of using my laptop.

:)

Muhammad Azaan1, Sep 23, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 23, 2022
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 23, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't sign into my laptop

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't sign into my laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

I can't sign into my laptop

1. I can't sign into my laptop - Similar Threads - can't sign laptop

2. I can't sign into my laptop with my fingerprint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my laptop with my fingerprint.: Can someone help me with this issue? Every time I update my laptop my fingerprint feature stops working for my laptop Lenovo yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-laptop-with-my-fingerprint/5dff6379-d3df-4359-9187-12480068297b
  3. I can't sign into my laptop with my fingerprint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my laptop with my fingerprint.: Can someone help me with this issue? Every time I update my laptop my fingerprint feature stops working for my laptop Lenovo yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-laptop-with-my-fingerprint/5dff6379-d3df-4359-9187-12480068297b
  4. I can't sign in to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my laptop.: Hi there. I am unable to sign in to my laptop. Face recognition isn't working, and it says that something happened and my pin isn't working and that I need to set up my pin. When I click on this it just says that something went wrong. What do I do?...
  5. I can't sign in to my laptop.

I can't sign in to my laptop.: Hi there. I am unable to sign in to my laptop. Face recognition isn't working, and it says that something happened and my pin isn't working and that I need to set up my pin. When I click on this it just says that something went wrong. What do I do?...
  6. I can't sign in my user on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in my user on my laptop: i unlinked my laptop device from my microsoft account by mistake and then i couldn't sign in back or even use my laptop .. it says " The user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. "...
  7. I can't sign in my user on my laptop

I can't sign in my user on my laptop: i unlinked my laptop device from my microsoft account by mistake and then i couldn't sign in back or even use my laptop .. it says " The user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. "...
  8. I can't sign into my laptop

I can't sign into my laptop: Basically, when I start up my laptop and try to log on, it says "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." but when I click it comes up with a box saying that I "need to install an app for this task." I don't have any other sign in...
  9. I can't sign out in my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign out in my laptop: I made a Microsoft account on my laptop the other day and it is now connected in my laptop. It is the account that I can see in the settings and whenever I open my laptop. I tried signing out through the start button and right-clicking my account but it doesn't work. It takes...
  10. I can't sign into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't sign into my laptop: I set up my laptop some time ago. And have not been using it. Hence I have forgotten the password. I thought the password would be the same as my PC but it doesn't work. How can I get into my laptop please....