Windows 10: I cant sign into my microsoft account

Discus and support I cant sign into my microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After i updated my Minecraft ps4 to bedrock edition i couldn't sign into my microsoft account,please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CrashWing, Dec 10, 2019.

1. CrashWing Win User

I cant sign into my microsoft account

After i updated my Minecraft ps4 to bedrock edition i couldn't sign into my microsoft account,please help.

:)

CrashWing, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I cant sign into my microsoft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 10, 2019
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 10, 2019
  4. I cant sign into my microsoft account

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

I cant sign into my microsoft account

1. I cant sign into my microsoft account - Similar Threads - cant sign microsoft

2. I can't sign in to my account in the Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't sign in to my account in the Microsoft store.: I've tried numerous things from another post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-microsoft-store/c4879a3c-b34f-4563-b9e9-dddabd0eb048, and none of them have worked. I've tried signing out, but now I can't sign in. My account is automatically...
  3. Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock: I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account . I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to...
  4. We cant sign into your Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We cant sign into your Microsoft account: I just got this problem. My pc was acting weird (applications not responding frequently) so I restarted my pc. I logged into my Microsoft account, and it was taking a unusually long time to sign in, about 4 or 5 minutes. It took me to the desktop, with this error message. I...
  5. I cannot sign in to my account in the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot sign in to my account in the microsoft store: i wanted to sign in my microsoft account to my microsoft store to download some apps but i cannot sign in nad it always says the same thing "Something went wrong, please try again, 0x70070781" and even when i created another account, it still didnt work... ive searched online...
  6. Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?

Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?: I keep having trouble signing in to my microsoft account. I keep getting a note that there is a problem with my microsoft account and to fix it I need to sign in, I get past the first hurdle, then when I am told I need to use my email address to sign in and when I type in my...
  7. Can I sign in with a Microsoft account and keep my local account?

Can I sign in with a Microsoft account and keep my local account?: Or will it at least let me merge the two/keep my settings and files from my local account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-microsoft-account-and-keep-my/5303135f-073a-4f4d-91ed-5f4deb347fd2
  8. Cant sign with microsoft account. sighing in as temp account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant sign with microsoft account. sighing in as temp account.: Windows 10 is an update I'm finding okay, however when ever I sign in, it always sign's me in with a temporary account. It's strange because I have a Microsoft account but it still keeps on signing me in with the temporary account. I've seen other posts that should be helpful...
  9. i cant sign in to my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant sign in to my pc: I cant sign in using my password on my pc - I then change my password using the forgotten password prompt. I then go through and change my password. The new password works on my laptop downstairs but not on the pc I have just changed it on ??? I use my Microsoft account to...
  10. Cant sign into my Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant sign into my Microsoft Account: I am having trouble getting my microsoft apps connect to the internet. I first noticed that my windows store wouldnt connect. I search online, found a few things to try but nothing helped, I tried signing out of my Microsoft account with the intention of restarting and...