Windows 10: I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 Microsoft Account

Discus and support I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 Microsoft Account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft Minecraft Java and Windows 10 and my java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MoonKing99, May 18, 2020.

1. I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 Microsoft Account

Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft Minecraft Java and Windows 10 and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?

:)

MoonKing99, May 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 18, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 18, 2020
  4. I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 Microsoft Account

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, May 18, 2020
Thema:

I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 Microsoft Account

1. I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - can't sign Minecraft

2. Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft because I wanted to try it but haven't been able to open it because every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account it gets stuck on the loading screen and stays there forever. I was going to use a Mojang account, but they're no longer available...
  3. Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft because I wanted to try it but haven't been able to open it because every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account it gets stuck on the loading screen and stays there forever. I was going to use a Mojang account, but they're no longer available...
  4. Minecraft, can't sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft, can't sign into microsoft account: I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 today, booted it up, tried to sign into my microsoft account, and it immediately said there's an issue but wouldn't say what the issue is I looked around on here already and tried to find fixes, tried all of them, and nothing...
  5. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" and it stays like that, i just bought a realm and i dont want to be wasted. please help[ATTACH]...
  6. Signing into Microsoft Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into Microsoft Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I paid and downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 for my PC a couple of weeks ago and since I first opened the app I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account. I own Minecraft for both 'Apple' and 'Android' devices and I haven't had any problems with signing into my...
  7. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  8. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I recently upgraded to windows 10 and got minecraft bedrock to play with my friends. Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" for an ungodly amount of time, then says "Failed to sign you in to your microsoft account." Please...
  9. I can't sign into my microsoft account in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my microsoft account in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I've had this problem for a few days now. Every time I click Sign in, a loading screen appears, followed by an error message saying "Something went Wrong" After that, every time I click sign in it loads for like half a second and then stops. I've looked online and I've seen...
  10. Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.: I had a lot of trouble in trying to download the bedrock edition, as I had the java edition a few years ago but haven't played in a long time. I finally managed to download it on my laptop, but when I attempt to sign in on my Microsoft account it just says its signing me in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 cant sign in

2. trouble signing into minecraft with microsoft account